•the deaths of Harry and Y/n Potter

"Goodbye my love."

The group walked back to the great hall, except for Draco and Kaydence who where trying to figure out how to get Snape up to the castle

The group walked back to the great hall, except for Draco and Kaydence who where trying to figure out how to get Snape up to the castle. Y/n looked around the hall, so many motionless bodies. Her eyes found the Weasley family, and her heart dropped. George and Ron where crying over a body.....Fred's body. Y/n's eyes widened, and she rushed over.

"No no no no no." She whispered, a sob leaving her mouth.

She stood there her eyes on Fred's body, the only sound she could hear being George's sobs. Y/n covered her mouth, as a sob past. She moved a crouched next to George, he looked up and saw Y/n. Once he saw her, he brought her into a tight hug. Sobbing into her shoulder.

"Georgie, I-im so sorry." Y/n sobbed, hugging him.

G

eorge moved back to his brothers body, sobbing on his chest. Y/n stood and walked over to Harry, she then stopped looking over. There lay the bodies of Tonks and Remus. Their hands almost touching. Y/n lets out a whimper, and bites ber bottom lip more tears slipping down her face.

She looks up to her twin"Come on." She hissed tears streaming down her face.

𓆙
A/n: only gonna do a few bits of the memories and whatnot.

The two twins enter the headmaster's office, and walk to the peniseve. The bowl floats towards the middle, and Y/n grabs the vial of tears. Dropping them in. The two, wordlessly put their heads inside.

Instantly, Y/n sees two young girls. The both of then seeming very familiar. The girl with the red hair, held out her palm. And a flower sprouted. Y/n instantly knew who it was, it was her mum.

"Freak!" The second girl shouted.

'Aunt Petunia...' Thought Y/n bitterly.

"I'm gonna tell mummy! You're a freak!" Young Petunia shouted at Y/n's mum. "You're a freak, Lily!"

Suddenly, a boy emerged from the trunk of a tree. Y/n was able to tell who he was, young Snape. She could tell by the greasy hair. Petunia had run offx clearly terrified.

The memories continued to flow by, now it was Snape and Lily at Hogwarts. The hat had shouted Gryffindor, and when she sat at the table. A boy had introduced himself to the girl. James. Y/n and Harry's father.

It showed more memories of Lily and James, then it showed Snape and Dumbledore.

"No don't kill me please!" Snape's voice pleaded.