•the wet dream

"Oh fuck!"
𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕

Y/n awoke with a groan, she didn't know what time it was

Y/n awoke with a groan, she didn't know what time it was. But she knew it was late at night. But, she became fully awake when she heard someone. Someone talking. And that someone, was Draco Malfoy. Talking in his sleep, and making groaning sounds.

"Fuck." Draco groaned.

Y/n sat up, and looked over at the boy. He was fast asleep and laying on his back, but Y/n noticed something causing her to smirk. Her boyfriend was completely erect, and she bit her lip.

"Y/n......" Draco moaned, fidgeting slightly.

Y/n bit her lip, she knew exactly what he was dreaming about. And she found it highly entertaining, watching Draco fidget around slightly in his sleep.

"Oh Y/n....." Draco groaned.

Y/n slipped under covers, and moved in between Draco's legs. She slipped down his boxers, another moan escaped Draco's lips. Y/n grinned, and instantly latched her mouth around Draco's cock. Slowly, she started to bob her head up and down.

"Oh fuck Y/n." Draco groaned, still asleep.(somehow, just go with it)

Y/n continued bobbing her head up and down, but stopped hearing Draco groan. But this time, not from sleep. He was waking up. She practically had Draco's cock down her throat, the tip almost hitting the back of her throat.

"Fuck." Y/n heard Draco mumble.

Y/n then started to moved her head up and down once more, a pleasured gasp escaping Draco's lips. The blanket was then yanked off the both of them, and Y/n looked up blinking rapidly.

"Y-Y/n!" Draco stuttered in shock, "W-what the hell are you doing!" He exclaimed.

Draco removed her mouth from his cock, with a slight popping sound. She smiled and wipped the saliva off her chin "Well, I woke up. And seemed like you needed a little help." She said.

"Wha-what do you mean?" Draco stuttered.

Y/n grinned "It seemed like you where.....having an interesting dream, so I decided to help just a bit." She said.

"Y-Y/n, you can just do that." Draco said, bitting his bottom lip.

Y/n just smirked "Oh, but I can." She whispered.

Once again, she took him fully into her mouth. Draco threw his head back, a moan leaving his lips "Oh fuck Y/n." He groaned.