•nightmares

"This is a joke right?"

It was almost Christmas, meaning you, Harry, the Weasley's and Hermione would be heading back to headquarters soon

It was almost Christmas, meaning you, Harry, the Weasley's and Hermione would be heading back to headquarters soon. Apparently Cho and Harry made out, but she was crying. You where a little confused about it, but congratulated him none the less. It was about time he got some action, instead of just scowling and glaring at you and Draco. Everything was perfect.

Currently you sat in the great hall with Kaydence, the two of you just chatting away "So for break, what do you plan on doing?" She asked.

You smiled "Spend time with the Weasley's, and Sirius. Hang out with Harry, and whatnot." You shrugged, "Nothing eventful."

Kaydence groaned "I'm sad you're going back, I'm gonna be all alone." She whined.

You snickered "You're welcome to join if you'd like, I'm sure no one would mind." You said.

Kaydence smiled "I might take you up on that offer." She beamed, smiling.

𓆙
-slight gore warning-

A snake slithered down a hall, it was a caramel Burmese python by the looks of it.

"Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time." The voice of Sirius Black whispered.

The snake slowly moved inside and past a door, revealing the inside of the department of mysteries. Once the snake passed the door, down the hall a light shone through the darkness. A figure hel out their wand, clearly using the spell 'Lumos' to guide their way through the dark. The snake slithered closer and closer to the figure, the person turned around. It was Arthur Weasley.

He let out a gasp at the sight of the snake, the snake then started attacking him. Bitting him and sinking it's fangs into his flesh at any opportunity, the taste of metallic blood in its mouth. Arthur Weasley's face was covered in blood, along with other parts where the snake had bitten. His eyes though, almost looked dead.

𓆙

You shot awake, gasping fearfully for breath. Sweat covered your face, and body. And tears stained your cheeks, you where breathing heavily and shaking. Draco suddenly groaned, and sat up, he must have felt you moving.

"Y/n?" He mumbled, he then noticed the state you where in and his eyes widened "Y/n, baby. Are you okay?" He asked.

You looked over at him "D-dumbledore take me to Dumbledore." You stuttered, panicked and scared.