•anger

"H-harry, I'm still your sister. I'm-I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I-it just happened so fast."

The next morning you exited the Slytherin common, you didn't even say anything to Draco

The next morning you exited the Slytherin common, you didn't even say anything to Draco. You hoped to find the trio and explain everything, you practically sprinted down the hall. You walked towards the Gryffindor common room, you saw two family red heads walking down the hall.

"Fred! George!" You called.

The two boys turned around, and smiled at the sight of you "Hey Y/n." They said simultaneously.

"Do you know where Ron, Harry, and Hermione are?" You asked.

"Yeah, they're out by the-."

"-black lake." George said, finishing Fred's sentence.

You smiled "Thank you boys, FYI we need to prank someone again." You grinned.

"Look Fred, seems like little one is eager to learn from the masters." George beamed.

"Little one?" You questioned.

"It's our nickname for you, it was George's idea." Fred said.

You giggled "I love it, I'll see you two later!" You said, you ran off as the boys bid their goodbyes as you left.

-|-

You ran down to the black lake, you could see Ron and Harry there. "Ronald, Harry!" You shouted.

Your anger by now had gathered up, and at the mere sight of your brother and his bestfriend it just grew. Both boys turned to look at you, a scowl on both their faces. You stopped near them, the snow crunching under your.

"What do you want?" Ron sneered.

"Do not talk to me like thay Ronald." You sneered.

"He's serious Y/n, what do you want?" Harry asked.

You looked to Harry, shocked at his tone. "What in the hell did you two do, how did you change into Crabbe and Goyle?" You asked.

"That's none of your business." Ron growled.

"What the hell are you doing dating Malfoy?" Harry asked, anger lacing his words.

"That's none of your business." You glared.

"Actually it is, my own sister is dating the enemy." Harry said, "What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked.