•detention

"Quit being a baby!"

It was spring time, and everyone was back from break

It was spring time, and everyone was back from break. You sat at the Gryffindor table, which you did often. No one seemed to care, you where sure no one really noticed. You, Harry, Ron, and Hermione where studying for the upcoming exams.

"Hey Hedwig." Harry said.

You looked over, seeing the snowy white owl. You smiled, and reached over petting her "Hello beautiful." You beamed.

"Look at you playing with your cards. Pathetic! We've got final exams coming up soon." Hermione exclaimed.

You looked over at Ron who was in fact, playing with his cards. The ones you got from the chocolate Frog of course, "I'm ready! Ask me any question." Ron exclaimed.

You snickered "Alrighty, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?" You asked.

"I forgot...." Ron answered.

"And what, may I ask, do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?" Hermione asked.

"Copy off you or Y/n?" Ron answered.

"No, you won't! Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell." Hermione said.

"That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!" Rom exclaimed.

"I don't blame them." You said, writing a few things down.

"Dumbledore again!" Rom exclaimed, irritated.

Just then you heard laughter, you looked over to see poor Neville Longbottom hopping into the great hall. "Poor Neville." You sighed.

"Leg-Locker Curse?" Ron asked.

"Malfoy." Harry growled, his bracelet turning a red.

You pinched the bridge of your nose "That got never listens to me." You mumbled.

Neville hops over to the four of you, "You have got to start standing up to people, Neville." Ron said.

"How? I can barely stand at all!" He exclaimed, wobbling uncontrollably.

Seamus hops up, wand at the ready "I'll do the counter-curse!" He exclaimed.

"No, that's all I need... you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!" Neville exclaimed, fearfully.

Seamus slams his wand down angrily, "I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!" He shouted. He then turns stalking away, but you noticed the back of his head had a large chunk of hair missing.