•fight at the ministry of magic

"Fucking awesome, she's back now?"

Y/n sat awake, she hadn't slept yet

Y/n sat awake, she hadn't slept yet. She couldn't. Harry forced Y/n to have the other couch, to sleep on. Hermione was on the other free couch, with Harry and Ron asleep on the floor. It was early morning, and Y/n lay on her back staring up at the roof while she played with the promise ring on her finger.

She was lost in thought, mainly about Draco. She missed him. She missed the way he would hold her at night, missed the way he would confront her after she's had a nightmare. The sweet, and gentle kisses he gave her. The way he would sometimes hum her to sleep, and run his hand gently through her hair.

She often thought of him, mainly when it was quiet and she was able to be alone in her thoughts. She remembered each feature of his face, they where hard to forget anyways. His storm grey eyes, the soft platinum blonde hair that she always messed with. His pink lips that she was obsessed with.

Suddenly, Harry sat up. Y/n looked over at her twin, a little confused "You good Harry?" She asked.

Harry looked over and nodded "Yeah, uh all good." He said, "Did you sleep?"

Y/n sat up, and shook her head "No, course I didn't." She said. A sigh left her lips "Kinda hard to sleep without Draco, not to mention I'm worried about Kaydence and the others."

Harry sighed, he instantly knew the feeling she was talking about. He was also worried for the others, but mainly he was worried about Ginny.

"I know the feeling." Harry said, "Anyway, you keep hearing the banging as well?" He asked.

Y/n hummed and nodded "Probably the neighbors, or some rats in the house." She said, climbing off the couch and moving around it.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked.

"To look around, wanna join?" Y/n asked, looking to her brother.

Harry pushed himself up from the ground "Might as well." He said with a shrug.

Y/n and Harry walked through the house, they where walking around the second floor. A small ball of light, standing on both their wands. Suddenly the two stopped walking in front of a door, a sad expression falling to both their faces.

𝑺𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒔

Y/n sighed "I wish I got to know him better." She said.

Harry looked over at his sister confused "What do you mean." He questioned.

Y/n sighed "I didn't know him as well as you did Harry." She said, "I mean, I get why. Your basically a replica of dad."