•the death of Lord Voldemort

"So did Voldemort!"

Y/n could feel someone move her slightly, she was alive

Y/n could feel someone move her slightly, she was alive. And so was Harry. Y/n wanted to jump for joy, but she knew she couldn't.

"Is he alive?" A familiar sweet voice asked, "Draco, is he alive?" Y/n, nodded ever so slightly. She felt weak. But she was alive. Narcissa moved away from Y/n, "Dead."

𓆙

Draco made his way outside, as Neville called out for everyone. He stayed near the back, his face stained with tears. He could see Death eaters approaching, and his heart fell completely. As they grew closer, he could see his father near the front holding a body. One small body he recognized very well. And Hagrid, beside him holding another body.

"Whose that, whoes that Hagrid's carrying?" Ginny asked, "Who is Malfoy carrying?" She asked. "Neville who is it?"

"Harry and Y/n Potter...are dead!" Voldemort shouted.

Draco shut his eyes, and he could hear Ginny screaming. His heart shattered once more, just hearing the words. He could also hear Kaydence screaming, as Jessica held her back.

"Stupid girls." Voldemort said angrily, "Harry and Y/n Potter are dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me." He said. "Harry and Y/n Potter are dead!" Voldemort exclaimed happily.

Thebother death eaters burst into laughter as well, except for Draco's mother and father. Lucius had a stone cold face, as he held Y/n's limp body in his arms. While Narcissa, had a rather calm look on her face.

"And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us." Voldemort said, "Or die."

"Draco." A voice hissed.

Draco instantly stiffened at the sound of his fathers voice, but he didn't move. He couldn't, he refused. He made a promise to Y/n, and he didn't intend on breaking it. No matter what.

"Draco." Narcissa called, looking at her son "Come."

Draco, still didn't move. He refused to move, he just stood there. Voldemort scowled at him "Fool!" He hissed, "You're a fool Draco!" He shouted angrily.

Neville then walked forward, the sorting hat in hand as he did.

"I hope for better from your son Lucius!" Voldemort hissed, he then looked to Neville "And whk might you be young man?"

"Neville Longbottom."

Laughter came from the death eaters, and Draco frowned.