•the argument

"Fuck you Harry."

Winter break was approaching quickly

Winter break was approaching quickly. Y/n for once decided not to go with her brother to the burrow, she was still unbelievably pissed off at him. She was sick and tired of him just assuming things about Draco, even if he was right. But Y/n knew she wouldn't reveal that, not in a million years. Even if she didn't know what his task was, she didn't care.

This was Draco Malfoy. Y/n's first love, and first boyfriend. She would never put him in any danger, she'd rather die than do that. She didn't have to know what his task was, she didn't know what he had to do. She didn't care either.

Word about the two getting back together was top drama of the school, everyone knew now. Kaydence, wasn't happy about it. She still wanted to kill Draco for what he did, and how badly it affected her. She actually almost did kill him when she caught them.....in the act. First Kaydence freaked out at the horrific sight, then she almost strangled him once the two where dressed.

Y/n didn't really know how Harry felt, but Y/n didn't care. She hadn't spoken to him in weeks, the only interaction they had was Y/n sending glares at her brother. Then there was Astoria Greengrass, who held a murderous glare towards Y/n. Y/n was shocked that she was glaring at her, Y/n expected Pansy Parkinson. But she seemed to be more into Blaise.

Each time Astoria sent Y/n a glare, she would send one back. This would cause the girl to flinch, and look away from her and Draco. Y/n didn't understand why she had a sudden interest in Draco.

Currently, Y/n sat in the great hall eating a salad. Draco sat at her side, her free hand held in his. And Kaydence sat across them, ever so often shooting Draco a glare.

"So Y/n, you going to the Burrow for Christmas with your brother?" Kaydence asked.

Suddenly Draco's grip on Y/n's hand tightened, and he looked over at her waiting for the answer. Y/n could practically feel his fear and panic.

She took a bite of her salad and shook her head "Nah, currently pissed at my arsehole brother." She said, "So I really don't wanna be near him at all."

Kaydence practically choked on air at Y/n's words, her eyes widening. This cause Y/n to raise a bow, visibly confused. Kaydence knew about Harry, and Y/n's fight. So why did she act shocked at her words?

"Uhm, Kay. I told you about this, what's wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Behind you." The girl choked.

Y/n looked back and scoffed rolling her eyes, behind her stood Harry his arms crossed and an angry look on his face. "Can I help you?" Y/n asked, aggressively.