•new friends

A/n: decided to skip the Gringotts part, so we're going straight to the Ollivanders part.

"That was just sad."

You, Hagrid, and Harry walk through Diagon alley

You, Hagrid, and Harry walk through Diagon alley. You and Harry had gathered most of your things, Harry was reading everything off the list.

"We still need..."

"A wand." You said, finishing Harry's sentence.

"A wand? Well, you'll want Ollivanders." Hagrid points to the store "No place better. Run along there, but wait. I just got one more thing I got to do. Won't be long. And stay together." He added.

You and Harry nodded, Harry once again grabbed your hand and the two of you walked towards the store. Once you entered he let go of your hand, knowing he wouldn't loose you in here. You both of you look around in wonder, this store looked extraordinary.

"Hello?" You and Harry questioned, softly.

A sudden noise sounded from the back, startling you. Soon a man appeared on a ladder. You assumed that this was Ollivander.He looks down at you and Harry, he then smiles. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr. Potter and Miss. Potter. It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands." Ollivander said.

"Really?" You asked.

Ollivander hummed and climbs down from the ladder he moved grabbing two wands, walking to you and your brother. "Ah. Here we are." He said.

He held out the wands, and you both hesitantly grab a wand. You examined the work of the wand, you tilted your head slightly. You examined the wand and it looked rather interesting, you smiled.

"Well, give it a wave." Ollivander said.

"Okay." You said, softly.

At the same time, both you and Harry wave your wands. A glass shatters, and then most of the boxes in the store go flying out. Your eyes widened, startled. Both you and Harry, hurriedly ok ut the wands down.

"Apparently not." Ollivander said, frowning.

"S-sorry." You said.

He smiled "That's quite all right." He said, he then grabbed two more wands. Handing one to the each of you, you looked at it nervously. "Perhaps this." Ollivander said. You sighed and the both of you waved the wands, the rest of the boxes go flying out, and a vase broke. He quickly took the wands "No, no, definitely not! No matter..." he said, he goes to get two more wands but stops. He looks back at you and Harry, looking very thoughtful. "I wonder." He muttered.