•two places at once

"Well, what the hell are we waiting for!"

All you could feel was the intense amount of pain in your body, you could hear voices

All you could feel was the intense amount of pain in your body, you could hear voices. You're eyes opened and you sat up wincing, you where in the hospital wing. You could see Hermione beside Harry, to your left. And Draco beside you, he was looking to the ground.

Once he noticed you had woken, he reached over "Whoah, Love lay back down please." He said softly.

You ignored his words "What happened?" You asked, frowning.

"Dumbledore and a few other staff found you, Sirius, ans Harry by the water. I would've came to find you, but Snape wouldn't allow it." Draco explained, grabbing your hand.

"God, everything hurts." You whined.

"You where pretty banged up, and i'm sure you're gonna have some scars." He said.

Your free hand moved moved to your neck, you could feel a bandage there. "Why do I need bandages?" You muttered.

"Madam Pomfrey said that they where pretty deep, she did the best she could. You have a bandage on your stomach, and shoulder. Along with a few minor scratches of course." Draco ranted.

You smirked "Who knew that Draco Malfoy was a medical expert." You teased.

Draco rolled his eyes "Not even in the slightest."

"Harry?" Hermione questioned.

Instantly you looked over, and saw Harry had his eyes opened. "I saw my dad." Harry practically whispered.

"What?" Hermione questioned.

"He's not lying." You said.

"Wait, your serious?" Draco asked, glancing to your brother.

"He sent the dementors away." You said.

"We saw him across the lake." Harry added.

"Harry, Y/n they've captured Sirius." Hermione said, "Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss."

Harry scrambled up, and you climbed out of bed. "They're gonna kill him?" You and Harry questioned.

"Y/n, you need to lay back down." Draco said, moving over to you.

"Im fine, don't worry about me." You said, obviously lying.

"No. It's worse. Much worse....." Hermione said, trailing off.