•we need a plan

"I hope that bitch burns."

You walked in the forest with Harry, "You said you wrote to Sirius?"

"Yeah, I just hope he writes back." Harry said, sighing.

You looked to his hand "How's your hand?" You asked, giving him a light glare.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, playing dumb.

"So help me, if you lie to me again. I'll kill you myself." You hissed, "Now tell me what the hell happened."

Harry sighed "Umbridge." He mumbled, "How'd you know something was wrong?" He asked.

"I know the way you act Harry, your my twin for one and I know when somethings wrong." You rambled, "What the hell did she do?"

"Gave me a quill, and made me write lines on a bit of parchment." He answered.

"No ink?" Y/n asked.

"My blood was the ink." Harry said, as the two of you waked further into the woods.

Before you could utter a word, you stopped seeing the weird bat like horses. You gasped "Please tell me you see them too?" You asked.

"Yeah, I can." Harry breathed.

You looked at Harry, "What do you think they are?" You asked.

"No idea." He answered.

That's when you saw a blonde girl petting one of the bat like horses, she had no shoes on oddly. You recognized her as Luna Lovegood, you had heard about her. Everyone said she was looney, but you didn't think that. Even if you've never spoken to her, you and Harry exchanged a look and walked up by her.

"Hello, Harry and Y/n Potter." She said in a soft sweet voice.

"Hello Luna." You hummed, looking at the horse.

"Your feet. Aren't they cold?" Harry asked, instead of giving her a normal greeting.

Luna looked down "A bit." She answered plainly, "Unfortunately, all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it."

"Luna, do you know what these are?" You asked, motioning to the horse like creature.

"They're called Thestrals." She answered sweetly, "They're quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit..." The girl trails off as a baby Thestral lets out a few soft screeches.