•the deathly hallows

"Nah, I'm good."

Y/n, Harry, and Hermione walked together

Y/n, Harry, and Hermione walked together. Harry believed that another horcrux might be at Godric's Hollow, the place where your parents where murdered. The three walked on the snowy path, and Y/n look around. She could hear a dog barking in the distance, but nothing else.

"I still think we should have used polyjuice potion." Hermione said.

"I could become a dog if it makes us less suspicious." Y/n said.

"No." Harry said, "This is where we where born. We're not returning as someone else, or an animal." He said.

Y/n sighed "Fair point I guess." She mumbled.

A bell tolls in the distance, and Y/n hummed. The three started walking forward, "Harry, Y/n, I think it's Christmas eve." Hermione suddenly said "Listen."

Y/n could hear faint singing of a choir, and she smiled softly. "Do you think they'd be in there, Hermione?" Harry suddenly asked.

Y/n looked at her twin, and noticed he was looking towards the graveyard. Now she knew exactly what he was wondering, it there parents had been buried here.

"Our mum and dad?" Y/n whispered, looking at the graveyard now.

"Yeah, I think they would." Hermione said softly.

"C-can we check?" Y/n whispered, looking at Harry.

Harry nodded, ans started to walk forward. Y/n followed after him, the three spliting up. Y/n was looking at the headstone names, but suddenly stopped. She had found it, her parents grave. Suddenly Harry appeared beside her, and grabbed her hand. A tear slipped down her cheek.

𝑰𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚
𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 • 𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝑷𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓

Y/n sniffled, and gripped her brothers hand tightly. Hermione came over, and walked past the two. She crouched in front of the grave and pulled out her wand, flowers appeared on the grave in the shape of a reef. Y/n smiled sadly, as more tears fell down her cheek.

"Thank you Hermione." Y/n whispered, wiping her tears.

"Merry Christmas, Hermione, Y/n." Harry said.

"Merry Christmas guys." Y/n whispered, staring at the grave.

Y/n couldn't take her gaze away, she just stared at the stone "Harry, Y/n, there's someone watching us, by the church" Hermione said.