•my star

"He moved on that quickly?"

You sat in Astronomy, the teacher Aurora Sinistra was talking about a project

You sat in Astronomy, the teacher Aurora Sinistra was talking about a project. You could feel eyes on you, and you did your best to ignore them. You had a feeling you knew who it was. Days passed and you never spoke a word to Harry, or even looked at her own brother. Right now she hated him.

Draco stared at Y/n from across the room, only able to see her side profile. She looked simply gorgeous, her h/c hair falling in front of her face. The way she chewed on her bottom lip while focused.

'Breath taking.' Draco thought.

He didn't care if he was being completely obvious, he just wanted to forget his problems. And stare at the girl he was still in love with.

"Now, for this project you will be studying up on two constellations or star of your pick. Once you have figured them out, raise your hand and once I call on you say the constellations you want." Professor Sinistra said.

As soon as she stopped speaking, Y/n's hands shot in the air. She knew exactly which constellation she wanted. The professor was a little shocked, but she smiled looking at the girl.

"Yes Ms. Potter?" She asked.

"Scorpius and Sirius." Y/n said.

Once the words left her mouth, Draco looked over at her in shock. His heart thumped in his chest, and he stared at her. He didn't expect her to pick the name the talked about, the one that they where gonna name their first son after.

𓆙

Y/n sat in the Library, her astronomy book in front of her. For once she had a small smile on her face, even if it was just the small one. She was writing down notes on Scorpius, and drawing the constellation. She was trying to do it in as much detail as she could, but of course there was only so much you can do on pen and paper.

Across the library, a pair of grey eyes watched Y/n. But she didn't seem to notice. Draco just watched Y/n, his heart tugging. Draco has just picked the two constellations he could think of. Leo, your zodiac. And lastly Gemini, his own zodiac sign.

For some reason Astoria Greengrass took 'Draco' which was odd, for some reason Pansy had completely lost interest in him. But gained interest in Blaise. Now Astoria gained interest in Draco, but he didn't care. No matter how hard she tried, Draco was only interested in Y/n. He loved her.

Throughout the school weeks, Astoria tried her best to get Draco's attention. Leaning across the table to show her cleavage being one, and constantly sitting on his lap. He found the girl absolutely vile, and wanted nothing to do with her. No matter how many times Theodore, or Blaise told him just to shag her. Or even hook up with her.