•becoming an animagus ☆

"It's like watching a movie, I wish I had some popcorn."

Finally, today was the day you fully become an animagus

Finally, today was the day you fully become an animagus. You sat in the great hall, a huge smile on your face. "What's got your spirits up Potter?" Draco asked.

You looked at him "Reason's." You said.

"Care to elaborate?" He asked.

"Maybe some other time." You chuckled.

"When's it happening?" Kaydence asked.

You looked to her "Later tonight." You answered.

She smiled and clapped, "I'm excited!" She exclaimed. "I wonder what your form will be." She said.

You shrugged "Who knows, Mcgonagall said they're all different of course." You said.

"Think I could join the both of you, y'know just to watch." Kaydence asked.

"Yeah, probably." You shrugged.

Kaydence sighed "Well, come on we best head to class." She said.

You groaned "Damn." You mumbled.

-|-

You and Kaydence walked through the hall, heading towards Mcgonagall's room. "I never asked you, how was detention last night?" She asked.

You frowned and rubbed your scar "Well, uhm. Turns out that....Voldemort was out there, and he's been feeding on unicorn blood. He's surviving, but just bearly." You explained.

Her jaw dropped "You-know-who is out there, right now?" She asked.

You nodded "Yeah."

"Do you think he's looking for you and Harry?" She asked.

"Probably, that and the sorcerer stone." You said.

"The what?" Kaydence questioned, obviously confused.

You frowned "Right, that's a lot to explain. I'll have to explain that later, it's a extra long story. Now let's get this done!" You beamed, running ahead of your bestfriend.

She quickly ran after you, but little did the two of you. A familiar blonde haired boy was following after you, intrested in what you where doing. 'The sorcerer stone?' He thought, clearly confused.