•everything's changing

"Ronald, you're friends with the twins who lived. And Draco is dating me, nothing will be normal if you stick with us."

Pain, a numbing pain is all you could feel

Pain, a numbing pain is all you could feel. You could feel a wet liquid on your body, but you assumed it was water. Cheering, clapping, and music, that's all you could hear.

'Why is there cheering?' You asked yourself, 'Do they not notice Cedric's dead body?'

You couldn't bring yourself to open your eyes, you where lightheaded. And you felt so tired, you wanted to sleep but you couldn't bring yourself to do it. You then heard one scream, but you didn't know who from.

"No! No! No!" You heard Harry shout.

You opened your eyes and looked around, black dots mostly blocked your vison. You could hardly see, it felt as if you where knocking on deaths door.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there." Harry cried.

Your eyes once again shut, not being able to keep them open.

"It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you both are." Dumbledore said.

A gasp was heard from Harry "Y/n!" He shouted, and you felt a pressure on your body. You felt someone shake you, "Y/n!" Harry shouted in agony. "No Y/n! No!" Your twin shouted, hoping you'd open your eyes.

How you desperately wanted to open your eyes, and say something just so he'd know that your holding on in some way. "Y/n!" Another voice shouted, and you instantly recognized it. Draco. A crash was heard beside you, and a hand grabbed yours "Baby, no." He cried.

You could hear the pure sadness in his voice, and you felt something wet hit your cheek. A tear. Weakly, you squeezed Draco's hand, causing him to gasp.

"She's alive!" Draco shouted.

Gasps could be heard around "Hagrid, bring Miss Potter to the hospital wing immediately!" Dumbledore shouted.

You felt your limp body being lifted as Hagrid carried you away, once you had been lifted up you felt Draco's cold hand leave yours.

"Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. And a girl severely injured, clear the way!" Someone shouted.

And that was the last thing you heard before your head was brought into an empty silence.

-|-

You opend your eyes, it was dark. And cold. You looked over and saw Draco, he was leaning forward in the chair he sat in. His head reasting in his arms on the bed, he looked terrible. Bags where under his eyes, and his blonde hair was a mess. You tried sitting up, but hissed loudly in pain.