•umbitch

"Eugh, it's so nasty."

You got off the train with Draco hand in hand, Kaydence had went off to find Jessica

You got off the train with Draco hand in hand, Kaydence had went off to find Jessica. You had a smile on your face, you took on a nap on the train. And much to your surprise, no nightmares. You didn't bother finding your brother, you assumed he was with Hermione and Ron. Everybody seemed so perfect and natural, that was until you got to the carriages. They where being pulled, by some sort of leather looking skeleton horse with bat like wings.

"Whats that Draco?" You asked, pointing to the animal.

Draco looked around seeming confused "Whats what?" He asked.

"Don't mess with me." You said, giving him a bored look.

"I'm not messing with you, what are you talking about?" He asked, looking at you with a worried look.

"The horse like thing pulling the carriage." You said, walking up to it and letting go of Draco's hand.

"Darling, I'm not seeing what you're seeing." He said, "Have you gotten enough sleep, food maybe or water?" 

"Draco, I'm fine I swear." You said, you then sighed "Let's just get up to the school." You mumbled. You then looked to Draco, "By the way, yoy look absolutely dashing in your suit."

𓆙

You sat at the Slytherin table next to Draco, he was chatting with Blasie. While you slowly ate the food in front of you, a far off look in your eyes. You had noticed that since you arrived, people have been giving you and Harry nasty looks. You wheee confused by them, but they didn't bother you. Pansy's teasing had gotten far worse, and her little crush on Draco never left. You hopped that she would finally mature and drop her crush, but it never did.

"Good evening, children." Dumbledore's voice sounded.

The chattering from all the tables slowly vanished, you looked up. And your eyes instantly landed on a new Professor, a look of disgust crossing your face. Pink. Pink everything. You looked to Kaydence who also had a look of disgust on her face, it gave you flashbacks of your third year with Lockheart and Valentine's day.

"Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures... while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave." Dumbledore announced.

You and Harry met eye contact, the both of you holding a confused look. 'Why would Hagrid be on temporary leave? Vacation maybe?' You thought, frowning.