•narcissa

"We have that affect on people."

You had been staying at Malfoy manor for well over a month now, you had been having a great time

You had been staying at Malfoy manor for well over a month now, you had been having a great time. You rarely saw Lucius, but Narcissa was always around. Narcissa was always kind to you, and genuinely found everything you did amazing. You and Draco had been spending plenty of time together, sometimes reading, talking, walking together, sleeping, and plenty of other things. You always made sure to write to Harry, almost every week. And you also remembered to write to Kaydence and Jack, almost every two weeks.

You har finally figured out why Jack hadn't been at school, turns out he was just adopted. He was ecstatic, and so where you. Jack deserved to be in a happy family, he said that he would be joining in his third year. Apparently the family that adopted him where two pure-blood witches, with the permission from the ministry and Dumbledore they where able to teach him magic while they dealt with everything. You where excited to see him after one long year.

Narcissa walked down the hall, she knocked on the door to Draco's room and awaited an answer. When she got none, she slowly opened the door. When she saw the sight in front of her, she smiled widely. You and Draco lay together, Draco had his arms wrapped around you tightly. His chin resting on the top of your head, the blankets had been forgotten and she could see your legs intertwined together. She could hear the soft snores coming from her sleeping son.

You had your head buried in the crook of his neck, your entire body was pressed to his as you both snuggled together. Narcissa slowly closed the door, leaving you and Draco alone.

-|-

When you awoke, you could feel someone running their hands through your hair. You groaned, and opened up your eyes. You looked up and saw Draco, he was looking down at you playing with your hair. Once Draco saw thoes beautiful e/c eyes, with a (brown or green) freckle.

"Goodmorning my love." Draco said softly, his voice was slightly deep. You could only assume he had woken up a few seconds before you.

You hummed "Morning." You murmured.

"What do you think my mum has planned for you today?" He asked.

You had completely forgotten that she was taking you out today, she said that she wanted to get to know you better. "I have no clue, but im excited." You said.

Draco sighed "Come on, let's get dressed and get some food. I'm starving." He said, you groaned as the two of you climbed out of bed.

You moved over to your trunk and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans you stole from Kaydence, and a baggy soft long sleeved green shirt. You pulled off Draco's shirt that you had on, you ran your fingers along the scars on your side. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, you smiled and tilted your head so you could slightly see Draco.