•the tri-wizard tournament

"What kind of sick shit is this?!"

You sat on the train back to school, you where reading through the Daily Prophet, hoping to figure out what the hell happened at the worle cup

You sat on the train back to school, you where reading through the Daily Prophet, hoping to figure out what the hell happened at the worle cup. You hadn't found your brother on the train yet, and you just hopped he would be at school. You started talking with Draco again, and finally admitted that he was right. You and Draco sat alone together, Crabbe and Goyle had went off in search of the Trolley. And Pansy hadn't made herself known yet, thank the lord.

"......The hell." You mumbled.

"What?" Draco asked, scooting closer to you.

"The dark mark, they're saying it's his mark." You said, looking at Draco worriedly. "So that means that thoes people in the masks where his people?" You questioned.

Draco frowned, but nodded. "Yeah, they're called Death Eaters." He said.

"They say that they don't know who conjoined the mark, how could they not know?" You questioned, "I mean, the ministry knows everything."

"Apparently the don't...."Draco said, frowning.

Your heart dropped in realization "Do you think they're after me and Harry?" You asked, "Oh god, what if they got Harry!" You panicked.

"Y/n, darling calm down. I'm sure your brother is fine, he was with Granger and the Weasley's. They wouldn't let anything happen to him." Draco said, hoping to reassure you.

Tears came to your eyes at the thought of losing your brother, you anxiously ran a hand through your hair. "I should've stayed with him." You whimpered, you could practically feel the anxiety attack about to hit you like a tital wave.

Draco was quick to wrap his arms around you, and pull you closer to him. He took the newspaper from your hand, and set it down. You've had a few of these durring the summer, but it was always after a nightmare. You had never had these before, only when you got the nightmares and sometimes even the pain in your scar when you woke. The scar pain remained you of first year when you and Harry had ran into Voldemort, but this time it was worse.

Draco started to hum, and run his hands through your hair. "Darling, everything will be fine." He whispered, "Just breathe with me."

You shakily nodded "O-okay..." You whispered.

You did as he asked and starred to slowly control your breathing, in and out slowly. After a moment you slowly started to calm down, "See, everything is okay." Draco murmured softly.