•more rules and more problems

"Focus the lot of you!"

Another week of training, and you and Harry where slowly helping the others

Another week of training, and you and Harry where slowly helping the others. Much to your surprise you'd be moving to practicing a patronus soon(in like a month or somethin.), the one lesson you where extremely excited for. The patronus charm had to be you very favorite spell, you couldn't wait for after winter break.

You and Harry walked up and down the two lines of classmates, some on either side. The both of you where explaining some useful spells, for example 'Stuns'.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal." Harry said.

You nodded "It's a wizard's bread and butter, really." You added.

You then moved to the side, and merged into the line. While Harry walked all the way to the end, you smiled and elbowed Kaydence who seemed lost in her own thoughts.

"Come on Kay, pay attention." You whispered, "It's about to get funny."

"Come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot." Harry said, now facing the younger boy all the way at the other end.

"Don't be nervous Nigel, when you're dealing with the real thing you won't have time to think about your life problems." You said.

Nigel gulped, still nervous "Stupefy!" The boy shouted.

Both Harry and Nigel flew back a bit, you burst into laughter as Harry grunted sitting up "Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done." Harry said.

You smiled and moved out of the line, and stood in the middle. You cleared your throat "That's the spell we're practicing for today, so I'll pick two people and the both of you will copy exactly what my bimbo brother and Nigel did."

"Hey, I heard that!" Harry exclaimed, crossing his arms.

You smiled over at him "That was the point." You grinned. You looked back at the others "Anyway, Ron and Hermione you two first." You said, moving over to Draco.

"Who do you thinks gonna win?" He asked, watching as Hermione and Ron moved to their spots after exchanging a few words.

"Hermione." You answered, smiling.

Draco sighed "Yeah, I've gotta agree with you." He said, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"One Sickle." You heard George whisper.

"Oh no." You muttered, chuckling.

"You're on." Fred whispered back.