•back again

"Pug-faced cunt, and her band of bitches."

You sat in the great hall, Kaydence to your left and Draco to your right

You sat in the great hall, Kaydence to your left and Draco to your right. The frog choir was singing their song, while you stared at the table. You where still a little freaked about the dementor, and the scream you heard. You had also heard that the same thing had happen to Harry, you wondered if he had heard the scream as well. After the song, Dumbledore began his long speech.

"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts." Dumbledore said happily, "Now, I'd like to say a few words... before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast.."

"He always talks for a million years." Kaydence groaned.

"Oh shush Kay." You said, smiling softly.

"First, I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin... who's kindly consented to fill the post... of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Dumbledore said, motioning to a man who stood. "Good luck, Professor."

A round of applause rang through the hall, "Let's hope this one will last longer than the last two." You said.

Kaydence chuckled "Tell me about it." She said, you watched as she looked back towards the hufflepuff table. She looked back and you raised a brow, clearly interested. "What?" She asked, seeming nervous.

"Who where you looking at?" You asked.

Her cheeks flushed red and she shook her head "Nothing important." She muttered, looking back to the teachers table.

Before you could question, an annoying voice spoke. "Potter. Is it true that you fainted?" Pansy asked, a evil smirk on her face. "I mean, you actually fainted?" She asked, looking at Millicent and Daphne who where also smirking.

Daphne dramatically fake fainted, leaning back and placing her hand on her forehead. While the other two girls, giggled like psychopaths.

"Go to hell bitches." Kaydence sneered.

Draco glared at Pansy, "What did I say Parkinson, leave my girlfriend alone." He said lowly.

She rolled her eyes "You two won't last long, you're soon gonna realize that I am much better." Pansy said, grinning.

You sighed and looked back at Dumbledore, "How did she even find out." You mumbled.

"She's a rat." Kaydence muttered, "Thats how."

"Pug-faced cunt, and her band of bitches." You muttered.