•dementor attack

"Next time, I'll let his bloody soul get sucked out. Bitch."

You sat beside Harry, the both of you on a swing

You sat beside Harry, the both of you on a swing. You stared at the ground, lost in your own world. You wished for the end if summer to come, and the start if term. You just couldn't wait to lay beside Draco once more, he constantly sent you letters. Each of them full of caring love, and being worried about your wellbeing. Nightmares, that's all you dealt with every night.

Cedric's death replayed every night, and each time you'd wake up in a cold sweat. Terrified. By now your body had pretty much fully matured, you had gotten a little taller and your curves showed much more. Your breasts had gotten fuller, and your jaw line was pretty damn sharp.

Suddenly, Dudley and his goons approached the two of you. You looked up at them, a bored look on your face. "Hey, big D." Harry said, "Beat up another ten year old?" He asked.

"This one deserved it." Dudley said, the goons beside him agreeing with him.

You didn't think it was possible, but some how Dudley had gotten more stupid looking. And reminded you of a tub of lard, you scoffed and rolled your eyes. The five boys looked over at you, Dudley's friends found you attractive. Which made you want to puke.

"What are you scoffing at sweetcheeks?" One boy asked.

You hummed "Five against one, very brave." You said, sarcastically.

"Yeah, bit pathetic isn't it?" Harry asked.

"Well, you're one to talk. Moaning in your sleep every night? The both of ya." Dudley scoffed, "At least I'm not afraid of my pillow." He said. The goons joining in a laugh.

You stood from the swing "Watch it Dursley, remember what happened last time ya pissed me off you tub of lard." You sneered.

"'Don't kill Cedric.'" Dudley mocked, "Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?"

"Shut up." Harry growled.

"'He's going to kill me, Mum.'" Dudley mocked, "Where is your mum? Where is your mum, Potters?" Dudley sneered. "She dead? Is she dead? Is she a dead Pott...?"

You stomped up to him, pulling out your wand and pressing it to his neck. The goons laughed, while you watched a flicker of fear cross your cousins eyes. The sky turned grey, and the sun vanished. Wind started to blow around, accompanied by a low rumble. The laughter died down, and the goons looked around confused.

"Scared now Dursley?" You snarled.

"What's going on? What are you two doing?" Dudley asked, looking around.