•the order

"Bout time you got the mop cut."

You and the rest landed outside of an apartment complex, just behind a gate

You and the rest landed outside of an apartment complex, just behind a gate. You waited for a moment, and followed Moody as he lead everyone across the vacant street. His walking stick clanking on the concrete, you stopped in front of the building and exchanged a confused look with Harry. Moody then started hitting the ground with his cane, almost like it was some sort of pattern. You could hear a low rumble, and you watched as the building shifted. Your jaw dropped as another hidden part of the complex was revealed, a gate popping up in front of the new area.

"Bloody hell." You whispered, shocked.

You looked at Harry and chuckled, "In ya go kids." Moody said.

You and Harry walked up the path towards the door and entered, once inside you could hear faint voices of a discussion going on. You ans Harry walked in further, as moody and the others suddenly walked past you. You and Harry exchanged a confused look, and continued walking.

"Keep your voices down." A feminine voice hissed.

"He's getting stronger and stronger by the minute. We have to act now." Another voice said, ignoring the warning.

Your eyes brightened once you saw who was inside the room, Sirius and Lupin. Suddenly Mrs. Weasley appeared in front of the both of you, "Harry, Y/n." She said happily.

"Mrs.Weasley." Both you and Harey said, simultaneously.

She closed the door and entered the hall, she quickly approached the both of you pulling you into a tight hug. "Thank heavens, you're all right." She said, laughing.

"We're always alright." You said, chuckling lightly and pulling away from the hug.

She cupped Harry's face, and then moved to yours "Bit peaky, but I'm afraid dinner will wait until after the meeting's finished." Molly said.

You raised a brow "Meeting?" You asked.

"Nope. No time to explain. Straight upstairs, first door on the left." She said.

You and Harry walked upstairs, you could hear mumbling and you looked to see a creepy old house elf scowling at you and Harry. You glared at him, hearing his comments about everyone. You and Harry continued up the stairs, hearing the portrait mutter 'freaks'. You scoffed and Harry carefully pushed open the door, he was then practically tackled into a hug.

"Oh, Harry. Y/n!" A familiar bushy haired girl exclaimed.

"Hermione!" You beamed, glad to see your friend.