•malfoy

"Ron stole the bloody car again...."

After arriving in Diagon Alley, you had found Hermione in one of the stores and went off with her to search for Harry

After arriving in Diagon Alley, you had found Hermione in one of the stores and went off with her to search for Harry. "So, how come you never wrote back?" She asked.

"Some house elf stole all me and Harry's letters." You said.

"A house elf?" She asked.

"Yeah, he thought if we didn't get any letters we wouldn't go back to school." You said.

"That sucks." Hermione frowned.

"Yeah, now Malfoy's mad at me." You said, disappointed.

"Didn't he kiss you last year?" She asked.

You felt your face flush, "Y-yeah." You stuttered.

She looked at you, and smiled softly "You like him, don't you?" She asked.

You avoided her gaze, you honestly didn't really know. A large part of you did, and the other part just didn't want to get heartbroken. And you didn't want anyone to know, the trio hated Malfoy.

"Y/n?" She asked.

You looked at her "Promise not to hate me?" You asked, softly.

"Y/n, no matter what I'll never hate you." She said, smiling.

You sighed "Yes, a part of me does like him." You murmured, "But, I don't want Harry or Ron to get mad at me. Because I know you guys don't like him much." You ranted.

"Well, if you do ever get with him I'll accept it." She said.

"Thanks Mione." You smiled.

"Hey look, theres Hagrid!" She said, pointing over to the tall man.

"Theres Harry too!" You beamed, pointing to your brother.

"Harry! Hagrid!" Hermione called.

"Hello, Hermione! Ello Y/n!" Hagrid beamed.

"Harry, we've been looking all over for you!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, it’s so good to see you!" Hermione said happily.

"Well, it’s great to see you, too!" Harry said, happily.

You then noticed that once again, Harry's glasses had been broken. "What did you do to your glasses?" Hermione asked, pulling out her want "Oculus reparo."