•the kiss that changed everything

"Harry, I know this is a bad time but.....I told you so"

"What happens now?" Hermione asked, once you where all in your spots

"Well, white moves first, and then...we play." Ron said.

You watch as a pawn on the other side moves forward, "Huh." You muttered.

"Ron, you don't suppose this is going to be like...real wizard's chess, do you?" Hermione asked.

"You there! D-5!" Ron exclaimed, a black pawn moves forward, diagonal to the white pawn. The white pawn raises its swords and smashes the black one. You flinched eyes wide "Yes, Hermione, I think this is going to be exactly like wizard's chess!"

"Bloody hell." Draco muttered.

-|-

As the game continued, pieces went flying and destroyed. The queen turns and, Ron, Draco, and Harry study the game. "Wait a minute." Harry muttered.

"What?" You asked.

"You understand right, Harry." Ron said.

"Once I make my move, the Queen will take me. And the bishop will take Weasley...then you'll be free to check the King." Draco said.

"No, Ron! Malfoy! No!" Harry shouted.

"What, what is it?" You asked worried.

"They're going to sacrifice themselves!" Harry exclaimed.

"No! Draco!" You shouted, he looked over at you sadly.

"No, Ron, you can't! There must be another way!" Hermione said, not caring too much about Draco.

"Do you want to stop Snape or not? Harry, Y/m it's you that has to go on. I know it. Not me, not Hermione, not Malfoy, you two." Ron said.

"Draco, I swear." You said.

He looked rather shocked, you never called him by his first name. "Y/n, I have to. It's the only way" He said.

His eyes had a soft, but loving look in them. And you didn't know if it was just a moment of weakness, or if it was genuine. But either way, it made your heart pound.

You looked at him sadly, "O-okay." You stuttered.

He sighed "Knight...to H-3."