•the voices

"You daft idiot, there is no counter."

You sat next to Harry, you two where forced to stay back with Lockheart and help him with his mail

You sat next to Harry, you two where forced to stay back with Lockheart and help him with his mail. The only reason you had to stay back, was because of what you said to him. You placed down answering the note you had finished, and you grabbed and got back to work.

"Harry, Y/n, Harry, Y/n… Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" Lockheart asked.

"I could list a few things." You mumbled.

"Not really." Harry said.

"Fame is a fickle friend, you two. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that." Lockheart said.

You hummed and continued writing, suddenly you heard a voice "Come, come, come to me. Come to me!" A voice whispered harshly.

You and Harry's head shot up and you both looked around "What?" You both questioned.

"Sorry?" Lockheart said, confused.

"That voice." The both of you said.

"Voice?"

"Didn’t you hear it?" You asked.

"What are you talking about, you two? I think we’re getting a bit a- drowsy. And-" Lockheart looks at the clock, "Great Scott- no wonder! Look at the time! We’ve been here nearly four hours! Spooky how the time flies when one’s having fun. Heh, heh." Lockheart chuckled.

"Yeah, spooky." The two of you say, you looked back at the note with a frown on your face.

-|-

You and Harry walked down the hall together, still confused about the voice you had heard. "How have you been Y/n?" Harry suddenly asked.

You looked to him "I've been well, spending more time with Malfoy and Kaydence of course." You said.

"Why are you hanging out with Malfoy?" He asked.

"Because he's not as bad as he seems." You said.

"Y/n, he bullied us. And he got us detention, not to forget he kissed you." Harry sneered.

"Harry, I love you to death. Your my brother, my twin. But jesus christ, maybe if you actually got to know him you'd see he isn't so bad." You said, "I mean, he sacrificed himself last year so we could stop Quirrell. He could have died!" You exclaimed.