•sirius black

"What do you think they where like?"

You sat at the Slytherin table with Draco, just working on some work

You sat at the Slytherin table with Draco, just working on some work. Draco just sat across from you, admiring you while you worked. Pansy was nearby with her friends, and a few boys trying her hardest to get Draco's attention.

"I'm lucky that they didn't have to cut my arm off." She whined dramatically.

Someone sat beside you, and you looked over seeing Kaydence. "Shit Kay, hey. Where have you been?" You asked.

She fixed her hair, which was slightly messy. Her face was flushed pink, you assumed it was from the heat or something. "Uh, common room." She answered, hesitantly.

You looked at her with a raised brow, "I know when your lying Kaydence." You said.

"Im serious, I was in the common room. I....I just woke up is all." She shrugged.

You sighed "Fine, fine." You said. You looked over at Draco who was still staring at you, you raised a brow "Dray?" You asked.

He seemed to snap out of whatever daze he was in, "Hmm?" He asked.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

He nodded "Yeah, im perfect."

Before you could say another word, Seamus barged into the great hall. He waved a newspaper in the air, seeming extremely panicked. "He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" He exclaimed.

"Who?" Something asked.

You pushed your from your table and walked to the Gryffindor table, Draco and Kaydence following behind. "Sirius Black!" Seamus exclaimed.

Everyone gathered around Seamus, "Dufftown? That's not far from here." Hermione said.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked.

"With dementors at every entrance?" Another boy asked.

"Dementors?" Seamus scoffed, "He slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?"

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands." A boy said.

"Why would Black come to Hogwarts anyway?" You questioned.

Your twin looked at you, you could tell he was having some internal argument with himself. He sighed "Uh, Y/n. We better talk." He said.