•the champions

"No, this can't be true."

You sat with Draco, it was time to announce the champions

You sat with Draco, it was time to announce the champions. The room was buzzing with conversation, "Sit down please. And now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection!" Dumbledore announced.

"I'm excited to see who the Hogwarts champion is." You beamed, smiling.

"Me too." Draco said, smiling lightly.

"Sup bitches." Kaydence said, appearing out of nowhere as she sat across from the two of you.

"Hey Kay, how's it hanging?" You asked.

"Awesome, just got back from a date with Jessica." She said.

"Huh, no wonder you face is covered in makeup." You grinned.

"Oh shut up." She mumbled.

Dumbledore approaches the goblet of fire, the blue flame glows red. And a name comes out, the paper flows down and lands in the headmaster's hand. "The Durmstrang champion is ... Viktor Krum!"

Cheering from the Durmstrang students sound, along with clapping from the other schools. Once again the flame glows red, and a name flies from the goblet.

"The champion from Beauxbatons... Fleur Delacour!"

Cheering is heard from the girls, and clapping from the other schools.

"The Hogwarts champion... Cedric Diggory."

You cheer loudly and clap along with everyone else, you grin and watch as Cedric went with the other champions. "Whooo!" You shout, smiling.

"Excellent! we now have our three champions! But in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory the tri-wizard cup!" Dumbledore said, motioning to a glowing blue cup that looked almost like a crystal.

"Whoah." You gape.

"That looks awesome." Draco whispered.

The goblet glows red once more and two more slips of paper fly out. "Aren't there only supposed to be three champions?" You asked.

Draco nodded "Yeah, naturally." He murmured.

Dumbledore takes the slips of paper and looks at the both of them, "Harry and Y/n Potter."