Eighty-seven

** Warning: this chapter contain strong adult content including graphic language**

Omniscient

Angelo had toyed with her body a while warming her up, getting her ready for what he was going to do to her. Currently, Maja laid on their bed with her legs spread as she played with her pussy. She moaned softly staring at Angelo from where he watched her make a mess. Every time he heard her breathing pick up and body begin to squirm, he stopped her.

"Stop." He said. Maja groaned forcing her fingers to stop their ministration. Angelo chuckled at the frustrated huff that left her lips. He watched her rub her legs together, but he wasn't having any of that. he smacked her legs earning a whine from his wife. He leaned on the bed gripped her face forcing her to look at him. "What did I say?" He asked need and hunger laced in his voice. "Keep my legs open," Maja whispered. "Or?" he asked. "You'd make sure I did." Her voice growing smaller and more desperate with each word.

"Are you going to listen or are you going to be good?" He asked. She nodded her head. "I'll be good." She said. "Good." He whispered. "Now again." He said stepping back watching as her fingers slipped between her legs. He watched her slickness pick back up coating her lips as her hips began to roll as she met her thrust. A quiet moan slipped past her lips before she bit her bottom lip. "Stop." He called. She huffed forcing her fingers to stop once again.

"Taste them." He told her watched as she looked at him. "Taste them." He repeated. She brought her finger up to her mouth taking one long lick moaning at the taste of herself before sticking them into her mouth sucking them clean. She squealed as she was pulled to the edge of the bed. She looked between her legs seeing Angelo. He gave her a long lick watching as she bit her lip. "Keep your eyes on me, MJ." He said with lust filling his voice.

Before she could speak her pussy was in his mouth. Her mouth fell open as his tongue danced across her sensitive clit. "Fuck." She whispered slightly rolling her hips. He moaned at the taste of her on his lips. He knew her pussy was sensitive from playing with it for so long. And he knew she could cum at any minute from the way her eyes getting lower and lower.

He chuckled when he heard her whimper from the lack of contact with his tongue. "What baby?" He said flicking his tongue across her clit watching as she stuck her tongue letting out a pant. "Please." She begged. "Please what baby?" he said flicking his tongue again. He could see the faint tinge of red cover her cheeks. "Please eat my pussy?" She begged. He smirked. "What was that mamas? I couldn't hear you." He taunted rapidly flicking his tongue against her clit causing her hips to buck before he stopped.

Maja's chest heaved annoyed. She couldn't take it any longer. "Please eat my pussy." She said louder seeing the smirk dance on his face. He didn't speak again he just sucked her clit into his mouth lapping at her watching as she fell apart on his tongue. "Oh fuck. Oh, fuck." She whined rolling her hips as she tried to ride his face through her orgasm. Her head fell back, and she arched as another wave hit her body.

"Yes—fuck!" She cried out. He stopped for a moment adding two fingers before his tongue was back on her clit. "Oh my God." She screamed as her legs clamped down around his head as began to shake as another orgasm hit her body. Her head rose as she got the sudden urge to pee. "Wait, I have to pee! I have to pee!" She cried but he kept going. He moved to the side pumping her pussy with one hand while rubbing her clit with the other. He smirked to himself watching as she tried to close her legs.

He kept up his ministration and watched as she squirted. "Good girl." He called slowing his movements some watching her chest rise and fall. "Did I just—" "Yes you did." He said smugly. He gave her pussy one more lick before standing.