Ninety-nine

Angelo

"Hi." Dem and I turned to see Sami standing in the doorway. "Hey, come join us," I called. I smiled as she walked over to us. "You, okay?" I asked her. She smiled nodding her head. "I talked to mama and daddy, and I feel better, now." She said taking a pause. I nodded my head. "Can I ask you something?" She questioned. "Of course, what's up?" I said.

"Would you be okay if I called you dad?" she asked shyly as she looked down. "Is that what you want?" I asked her. I wanted to make sure this was her choice, and she didn't feel pressured to do so. "Yeah, I know my daddy is my dad, but I also see you as a second dad. I just didn't know if you'd be okay with me calling you that, and I thought everyone would be upset. Like sometimes I want to call you dad and sometimes I want to call you Gelo." She explained.

"Sami, I hope that you know how much I love you. You were my first tiny human—," "What about me?" Dem asked. I chuckled. "I love both of you, so much. I know we don't have a normal family, but I see both of you as my own, and I would do anything for you." I said smiling as Dem pressed himself into me.

"Sami if you want to call me dad or Gelo, I'd be more than happy either way," I said holding my arm up for her. She smiled hugging me. "Sami?" Dem mumbled as he pulled away from me. "Yeah?" She questioned. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you?" He told her dropping his head. "Are you mad at me?" He asked.

Sami smiled shaking her head. "No, of course not, Dem." She said letting go of me to hug her brother. "Do you want to help me finish the cookies?" She asked him. Dem nodded his head. "Dad?" Sami called. I smiled. "Yes?" "Can we finish baking the cookies, now?" She asked. I chuckled. "Yeah, we better hurry before Uncle Reggie and Tae eat all the cookie dough," I said watching as their eyes widened before they rushed out.

I chuckled before standing I was about to join them when I saw Maja rushing towards me. "Baby—," I paused as she pressed her hand on my chest pushing me back into the den. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Dimitri asked us out." She quickly blurted out before she started rambling.

I grabbed her face forcing her to look at me. "Hey calm down. Take a breath and then speak slowly." I said. She took a deep breath before nodding her head. "Dimitri asked me to talk to you about possibly having an open marriage that would include him," MJ said.

I stared at her before I started laughing. I stepped away from her as tears filled my eyes from how hard I was laughing. "You're laughing? Why are you laughing." She asked me. "Because either this is a poorly thought-out joke or Dimitri is crazy. Either way, it's funny." I explained still laughing.

"Angelo." MJ groaned as I looked at her seeing she was serious. "I want to be clear," I said. "I will not share you with any man, ever," I spoke sincerely staring deep into her eyes. "If you want h—," She cut me off with an annoyed sigh before pushing me away. "What?" I called as her eyes shifted to me, it was clear she was mad now.