Ninety-seven

⚠️Warning

This chapter contains strong adult content including graphic language. If you aren't comfortable with that don't read.

Angelo

I smiled as she pressed her hand against my stomach but made no attempt to stop me

I smiled as she pressed her hand against my stomach but made no attempt to stop me. "Ah—please—," She begged.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair pulling her to me before I pushed myself completely into her.

My smile grew as I watched her eyes go wide at the sudden fullness. "My turn," I said.

"Please—," she breathed out. I tilted my head my smile never dropping as I pulled out of her leaving just the head of my dick at her entrance.

"Please what, baby? Use your words." I told her before filling her again. Her breath caught in her throat and her lips parted before I let her go watching her drop on the bed.

I leaned into her my face just inches from her. "4 times." I said repeating my actions.

She whimpered with each thrust. "4 times you denied me." I said as I pinned her arms to her chest.

"And you didn't even let me eat my pussy." I added as I filled her once more. "Angelo—," she croaked out.

"What'd you call me?" I asked moving her arms, so they rested above her head. I took my other hand and pressed down on her lower stomach.

She shook her head. "Baby please." She paused as I stuffed her again. "Fuck." She whispered.

"I'm not mad that you made me wait for times to come," I told her. "Could've fooled me." She said causing me to chuckle.

"I'm upset that we waited so long to do this," I said letting her wrist go, smiling to myself as she immediately went to grab me.

I leaned down kissing her slipping my tongue into her mouth as she parted her lips. I broke the kiss staring down into her eyes.

She glanced down but I stopped her. "No, No look at me. Keep your eyes on me, baby." I told her. She nodded her head.

I grabbed her legs resting them into the bend of my arms for leverage. I pushed them up and apart watching her eyelids lower the further I sank into her.

"Fuck—me." She whispered.

"I will," I told her as she bit her bottom lip nodding her head. "But first I have to return the favor, it's only fair, no?" I asked her. I sat up folding her legs back as I gave her deep strokes.

"Oh my god." She breathed out. She reached out for me, but I just looked at her. "Not quite," I said smirking.

"Angelo—," She paused realizing her mistake once I stopped stroking into her. "No—no wait." She quickly said as I pulled out of her.