Sixty-three

Richard

"It's done," Elaina said. "Did he cum in you?" I asked. "Twice." She said happily. "But he left." She said. I chuckled. "Good." I smiled. "Good? How is that good?" She asked. "That'll be all. Keep me updated." I said before hanging up. 

Maja

"See Richard? Have you lost your mind? You can't go anywhere near that man. You have a case against him remember anything could fuck that up.  Besides what does Richard have to do with any of this? Maja please just leave this alone, please?" Angelo asked me. "Leave it alone? How can you even ask me that? I know Richard is behind this it has his name all over it." I told him. Angelo grabbed my face making me look him in the eyes. "Maja please?" He asked. "I'll be quiet for now," I said.  

I woke up several hours later to get Dem and Sami to school. As I was walking in the door only to see Angelo dressed for work. "What are you doing?" I asked causing him to look at me. "I'm getting ready for work." He said. "I can see that. Why?" I asked. "Maja—" He said. "Well if you're going to work so am I." I interrupted. He gave me a look and I knew he wasn't going to let that happen. "You won't let me fuck her up and you won't let me investigate. What can I do? I feel like I've reverted back to when I was dealing with Richard." I said. 

"I want to be smart in how we move forward. I don't want anything to happen to you." I looked at him about to speak. "And I don't just mean someone hurting you. I know neither of us wants to think about it but she could be pregnant— hey look at me. She could be and regardless of how I feel about her, that's my kid. We just have to be smart, okay?" he asked me grabbing my chin. "You're right," I said. "Besides of course you're going to work with me. Do you think I'm going to leave you here by yourself to plot a murder?" He asked with a smile. "I would say a murder. Maybe severely injured. Permanently disfigured but not a murder." I said softly. He looked at me shaking his head as he laughed. "Violent ass." He said. 

--

I was sitting in Angelo's office playing on my phone but I could see Gelo looking at me every so often. All I was doing was lying on his couch but he kept looking at me. "Clearly you're not getting any work done," I said still looking at my phone. "Come help me then." He said. As I was about to speak the door opened. "Here's the McKinley —" Elaina paused. "Oh...hi Maja." Elaina said looking at me nervously. Yeah, be nervous bitch. I thought. "Just set them on the desk," Angelo said as he stood coming over to me. He stood over me before he pulled me in for a very passionate kiss. "You hungry?" he asked. "Huh?" I asked still dazed. He glanced over his shoulder to see an annoyed Elaina standing there. "You can go now." Gelo snapped. She turned on her heels and quickly left. "I was just making sure you didn't say anything slick but are you hungry?" he asked.

Angelo

After we came back from lunch Maja went to make a phone call giving me a chance to get some work. Elaina came into my office and stood in front of my desk. "What?" I asked coldly. "We need to talk." She said. "No, we don't," I said still not looking at her. "You went to the cops." She said. "Did you think I wouldn't?" I questioned finally looking at her. "We have sex and now you're regretting it but there's was no reason for you to go to the police." She said.

"Are you stupid? We didn't have sex. You drugged me and I woke up to you on top of me." I said. "Oh, how we rewrite history." She said as Maja quietly came back in. "Does Maja know that you and I slept together maybe we should fill her in?" Elaina taunted. "Oh trust me she knows," Maja said. Elaina jumped turning around. "You see what happens when you let someone slide motherfuckers turn into a fucking figure skater," Maja said. 

"I'm so sorry Maja." Maja held her hand up stopping her. "Both of you disgust me and you." She said turning to me. "I want your shit out of my house by Monday." Maja snapped before storming out. I stood there shocked. Elaina turned to me before a big smile broke out across her face. "I bet you and I aren't looking so bad now huh?" She sang before heading to the door. "From now on you do as I say before word spreads that you cheated on your now ex-girlfriend." She smiled. "And cheer up now we can focus on our growing bundle of love." She said rubbing her stomach. I fell back into my seat unable to process what just happened.

Maja

"I think she bought it," I said as I spoke to my uncle. "Good now on to Richard's." He said. I nodded my head. "Okay but I have to tell Angelo first," I said. "Yeah go ahead we just needed to make sure he was believable." He said. 

--

I was sitting in the car in the process of texting Angelo to tell him what I had planned when I looked up to see him standing in front of it. He looked at me with this dead expression and I quickly rushed out of the car. "Angelo before you say anything—" "Don't worry I'll have my shit out by tomorrow." He snapped. "Angelo—" "You know after everything we've been through for you do me like this. Right now!" He snapped. "Angelo get in the car." I snapped. 

"No fuck that! How could you do this shit?" I rubbed my forehead. "If you get in the car I can explain everything." He looked at me nodding his head. "Oh yeah, I want to hear this." He pouted as he walked over to the driver's side. I sighed before going to the passenger side.

"Talk." He said. I held my hand up. "First of all fix your tone," I said. He rolled his eyes. "After I dropped Sami and Dee off I called my uncle and told him what happened," I said as he looked at me with wide eyes. "He said if we could catch one of them confessing to trying to set you up or admitting anything of the sort they're out of here. My uncle figured if she thought you and I broke up that would make it easier." I shrugged. He pulled me into a long kiss before pinching me. "Oww!" I screamed. "You could have told me this beforehand. Had me up there wondering what the fuck happened between this morning now." He said. "I'm sorry baby," I said with a sheepish smile.

"But there is more," I said guiltily. "What?" He asked annoyed as he pulled out of the parking lot. "I have to go see Richard." I squeaked out. He didn't speak but I saw his jaw clench. "But I'll be wearing a wire and my old bodyguards will be just down the street so I'll be completely safe." "No." He said. "Angelo this man could have—" "No." He repeated. "He—" "No, Maja. That man is smart and sneaky and if he feels like he's being played anything could happen." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Do you think I don't know that? My uncle doesn't think he'll go to jail because people in Texas really love him and I've accepted what happened to me. It's a part of my story cool but if he set you up... that's just something I can't and won't accept. Because had you never got involved with me that wouldn't have happened. So you're going to let me do this and hush." I pouted crossing my arms.

He looked over at me. "I want to know everything from here on. No keeping me out of the loop." He said. "Promise," I said.

Richard

I was sitting in my study when the doorbell rang. I turned to my cameras to see who it was before a smile broke out across my face. I got up and calmly walked down out of my study to the front of my home. I swung the door open and looked down at her. "Well, what a surprise. What brings you to my doorstep?" I asked amused. "Cut the crap. We have business to discuss." She said. "My sweet Maja," I said caressing her cheek before I stepped aside letting her in. I smiled up at the sky before closing my door.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.