Eight

Maja

Angelo grabbed my hand and led me to this quiet spot away from everyone. "So?" I asked as Angelo laid next to me. He chuckled. "What?" I asked curiously. "Nothing." He said laughing. "Then why are you laughing?" I asked. "Have ever had a boyfriend?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I questioned. "Maybe it's me then." He said more so to himself. "What are you talking about?" I said looking at him. "You always seem nervous around me. Even you have your little attitudes." He said turning so his head rested in my lap. I rolled my eyes as I shook my head. "You're very observant," I said. "Only when it comes to something worth observing." He said staring up at me giving me the chance to see some of his features more clearly.

"You have very pretty eyes." He said drawing out of my daze. "Uh... thank you." I mumbled looking away.

"So, Maja if that is your real name." He said making me laugh. "Tell me something interesting about you?" Angelo asked looking up at me. "Why does every man on campus want you?" He asked. I looked away from him and off into the distance. "They do not." I said shaking my head. "Trust me they do." He said sitting up looking at me. I was somewhat missing his warmth but I wasn't going to tell him that. We were facing each other in the opposite direction giving us the perfect view of each other.

"Well then it must be physical because I don't fuck with hardly anyone on this campus." I said with a shrug. "Why not? We're all like one big happy family here." He said making me roll my eyes. "I've found that dealing with too many people is bad for my health." I said. "That can be true. You just have to be selective about who you choose to befriend." He said smiling. "Thanks dad." I said. "What about you and all your little thotties running around?" I asked. He chuckled. "I will admit I like women but just because I know a lot of women doesn't mean I've fucked them. Most of them are simply friends." He said pausing.

"And the ones I have slept with I was always honest about my intentions. THey knew I was never going be exclusive with any of them." He said watching my reaction. "So you're not a relationship man?" I mused. "No, I am but I don't want just anyone. The woman I see myself with is going to push me reach her level and vice-versa. My mom always said I would end up with a woman who would probably be just like me." He said laughing. "Because according to my family and friends I'm aa mean hardheaded smartass." "You are." I said chiming in making him pause and look at me while I laughed. "That hurt, Maja. That hurt." He said patting his heart making me laugh more. "But honestly I couldn't be with someone I deemed sensitive. Because I talk a lot of shit and I'm a very aggressive and affectionate man when I'm in a relationship." He said.

I looked at him surprised. "Why the face?" He asked. "Affectionate? I just never picture you as the type." I said. "Most definitely. When I see a woman I want I make it known." He said looking down. I followed his gaze to see him playing with my fingers. I looked back up at him to see him already looking at me. "And I want you." He said before he leaned in and kissed me.

Angelo

"And I want you." I said as I kissed her. She kissed me back for a moment before she pushed me away and quickly got up. "That wasn't supposed to happen." She said. "Why not?" I asked standing. "Because it can't." She said. I stood watching her ramble to herself before she turned and looked at me. "You are really one of the most difficult woman I've ever met." I said.

She paused only for a moment giving me glare. "And you're a jackass." She said. "Why can't you admit you like me?" I asked. "Because I don't." I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Well now you're just a liar." I said. "And you really are a jackass." She about to walk past me. "Why must everything be so difficult with you? It's like pulling teeth." I said not expecting her to hear me.

"That's because you thought I was going to be like these other bitch walking around this campus who fawn all over you because you're a white boy with a little rhythm and you joined a black fraternity. I don't give a fuck how smooth you think you are don't presume to think you know who I am. Especially when you've known me all of five minutes." She barked at me before walking off.

Maja

"Hey what's your problem?" Tae asked as I walked up. "Nothing." I glanced over at Angelo as he sat down. "So are we staying here or heading to Tyreek's?" Omar asked. "I can go to Ty's." Everyone said. "You all can go ahead I'm all partied out." I said standing. "Aww come on Mj It'll be fun." Arnell said. "Nah I'm good." I grabbed my phone and started to walk away. "Well you're not walking back by yourself." Rod said.

I waved him off. "I'm good" "Nope." Tae said cutting me off. "I'll walk her back." I rolled my eyes at Angelo's voice.

"You sure man? One of us can walk her." Angelo shook his head.

"No, I got it. Plus, you two are visiting go enjoy our beautiful campus." He said making Tae and Rod smile. "Kiss ass." I mumbled, but from the look he gave i knew he heard.

"Thanks." They said dapping each other up. Tae kissed my cheek and Rod hugged me. "Let us know when you get home." Rod said. "And make sure she gets inside her apartment." We both nodded our head as they walked off towards their cars.

I looked over at Angelo who was already looking at me. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my apartment.