Seventy-four

Maja

I was looking around my old apartment that my sisters and I shared. "I can't believe we've all moved out," I said looking around the now empty space. "It was bound to happen sometime," Nell said slinging her arm over my shoulder. "I know it's just we're really growing up," I said. "Please don't start crying," Nadia said walking up to us. "Where's my baby?" Nell asked. "With his daddy." She said pointing behind us. We turned to see all the guys fawning over Marque. "How are you feeling?" I asked Nadia rubbing her back. "I'm good it's only been two weeks." She said. "And since J.J. took off work it's not as bad as I expected." She said. I smiled. "Yall ready to go?" Tae called. "Yeah, we're ready," Nell said.

--

We decided to christen Nell and Reggie's new place with a family dinner. As we ate Gelo kept nudging me. I turned and looked at him annoyed. He looked at me silently asking me if we could tell them about the babies. We had agreed to wait to tell everybody else about the babies until we got to the four-month mark. "Stop," I said swatting him away. He kept batting his long lashes at me while giving me his adorable smile. He grabbed my hand kissing my knuckles staring into my eyes. "Gelo," I whined quietly. His smile grew. "What are you two over there doing?" J.J. asked. Gelo went to open his mouth when I said, "Don't you dare." He looked back at me. "Baby please." He begged. I shook my head. He grabbed my jaw making me look him in the eyes.

"Can I talk to you in private?" He asked sending me a look as he stood. "Ooo Maj you in trouble." Omar's childish ass said as everyone watched intrigued. "Shut up," I mumbled. I gulped looking at Angelo's retreating back but followed him. "Don't be fucking in my house!" Reggie yelled after us.

We walked into the guest room and he turned and looked at me. "Mj you're basically four months already. What would it hurt for us to tell them now versus in a week?" He asked. "Because in a week we'll know the sex of the babies and we can just do it in one go," I said. "Baby." He whined like a toddler. I chuckled.

"You really want to tell them now?" I asked amused. "Yes, those are my brothers, your brothers. Those are our people come on." He nudged. I'll massage your feet." He suggested grabbing my hand. I stayed quiet. "We can take a long bubble bath." He continued gently pulling me into his arms. "I'll eat your pussy." He said dropping his head nipping at my ear. "Any excuse to be between my legs." I hummed. "That's how we got in this situation, to begin with," I said as he smiled. "I do love being between your legs but that's not my favorite thing about you." He said.

I raised an eyebrow looking at him.

Angelo

I chuckled looking at her curious face. "It's your mouth or lips either-or," I told her. "My mouth?" She questioned. "Yep." I nodded my head as my smile grew. "I never know what you'll say next. It's always an exciting surprise to see what you'll say." I said. "You really have a way with words to the point that I love listening to you talk," I told her caressing her cheek. "And I also love your mouth because of how weak you can make me," I said brushing my thumb over lips with a lazy smile spreading across my face. She sighed.

"Okay." She said. I raised an eyebrow as I looked down at her smiling. "Okay?" I questioned. "We can tell them." She said softly.

"Thank you, love," I said kissing her forehead before kissing her lips. I grabbed her hand and opened the door only to see all of our friends crowded at the door. "Ugh, I love you two so much," Nell said. "You two are just oozing with love. It's so beautiful to see." She added. I smiled looking down at Mj. It was true I was in love with her. She had my heart. "So how much did y'all hear?" Maja asked.

"Just that Angelo loves your lips because—" "Hey! Hey! We heard it the first time we don't need to hear it again." Tae said making us laugh. "I'm sorry Tae," I said. "Sorry for what they shouldn't have been nosey," MJ said.