Ten

Angelo

I was leaning against my bathroom door watching Maja run around the room gathering her thing as she talked to herself. "This is all Arnell's fault." She said slipping her pants on. I chuckled causing her to stop and look at me as I took a sip of my Gatorade. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at me. "There is nothing funny about this situation. It shouldn't have happened in the first place." She said. "But you enjoyed it, several times if I remember correctly." I will admit I found it funny messing. The angrier she got the cuter she was.

My eyes widened before I ducked dodging her shoe. "It's never going to happen again." She said turning her back to me. I quietly made my way to her wrapping my arm around her. She gasped as I kissed her neck leaving little marks here and there. "You remember how you whimper as you rode my tongue," I whispered in her ear making her shiver.

I trailed my hand down her side as I went to the top of her shorts and I kissed her neck lightly. "Angelo..." She paused grabbing my arm stopping me. "Yo Angelo are you... What the fuck?" Maja pushed me away and turned to see Haseem. She rushed over to him covering his mouth and pushing him out the door.

Maja

I was sitting on the bed looking straight ahead as Haseem leaned against the door staring down at me. "Stop it," I whined. "You and Angelo, huh?" He said chuckling coming over and taking a seat. "Can't we just pretend it never happened?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. "It's not the end of the world, Maja." He said wrapping his arm around me. My phone rang and I looked to see it was Nadia calling me.

"Hello?" I said softly. "Where are you?" She asked. "I'm with Haseem." "You couldn't have called? We were about to call Angelo." Haseem chuckled. "Well, I'm good." "So we're about to go get lunch. You want to meet us at the cafe?" I was about to say no when my stomach growled. "Yeah," I said before I hung up.

--

I was sitting at lunch with my sisters and Haseem. I had barely touched my food as the images of last night's festivities played in my head. "Maja!?" "Yes?" I said looking up. "Are you okay?" Nadia asked. "Of course. Why?" "You haven't touched your food and you've been really quiet," Arnell asked. My mouth opened but nothing came out.

"I guess I'm not really hungry," I said with a shrug. "You're not getting sick, are you?" Nadia asked feeling my forehead. I shrugged. I let them get back to their discussion while I zoned out to last night's events.

"I'm hungry as shit." I heard Rocky say. "We have to stop running into each other like this," J.J. said when he spotted Nadia, making her giggle as he started feeling on her. My eyebrow rose when I saw the two of them. "Oh, get a room already," Arnell said laughing.

"My people," Omar said cheesing holding his arms stretched out. One by one I saw all the boys come in all I could think was, please don't be here. Please don't be here. Please don't be here. I kept repeating in my head. I sat there quiet too nervous to look up. "What's wrong with Reggie?" Nadia asked. "All those shots of Ever clear he had last night," Haseem said shaking his head. I chuckled shaking my head when my attention turned to the chair next to me. My eyes connected with Angelo's and immediately looked away.

My mouth ran dry as he kissed my cheek. I turned and looked at him only to see lust and an unreadable expression swirling in his eyes. I broke the stare and looked around the table to see everyone looking at us. Arnell cleared her throat making everyone look else. "Um...So what does everyone have planned for today?" Nadia asked. "Well, we have to help set up for the talent show tonight," J.J. said with his arm draped over Nadia's shoulder. "Ooo that sounds fun," Arnell said. "Oh." My mouth clenched shut as Angelo began to massage my thigh. "You good, Maja?" I looked up at Omar. "Mhm, fine." I rushed out.

I looked at Angelo only to see a smile playing on his lips. "So, Maja what are you getting into today?" Arnell asked.

"Um, actually Haseem and I have to go." Angelo turned and looked at me curiously. "Where?" Angelo asked. "Anywhere but here," I mumbled grabbing Haseem's arm.

"Damn my boy Angelo is not playing with you," Haseem said laughing his ass off. "Shut up," I said hitting him. He calmed down. "I'm sorry but Angelo is perfect for your mean ass." He said between his fits of laughter. "But I take it you aren't going to tell your sister about your night together?" Haseem asked as we walked down the street. "No. No. No." I repeated shaking my head. "I don't know what happened. It was just a momentary lapse in judgment and some very good weed." I tried to justify. "Maja, you don't just fuck someone." I hit him. "Will you be quiet. Besides, I didn't fuck him" I said correcting him.

"What?" "There was no dick in Lucy," I said. I stopped walking when I realized Haseem had stopped. "What?" I said looking at him. "Who the fuck is Lucy?" I looked down before looking back up. Causing both of us to laugh. "Why Lucy though?" I shrugged. "You know what I gotta go." "Will we see you tonight then?" He yelled. "Of course," I called.

Angelo

We had been setting up the performance hall all afternoon and it was finally show time. The first couple of acts had gone and went and now it was the Que's turn. The room fell dark before lights started flashing and we all started barking driving the women crazy. The curtains opened and we went to work. As we did our thing Arnell and Nadia were going crazy before my eyes drifted over to Maja.

She was smiling as she watched until our eyes locked. We went out into the crowd and I caressed a few women's faces before standing in front of Maja. I grabbed her hand pulling her on to the stage with me. She looked around at everyone staring at her. I grabbed her chin turning her attention back to me. "Look at me," I said looking down into her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her right behind her ear.

She shivered closing her eyes. I trailed my kisses down until I reached the base of her neck. I gripped her sides massaging her legs open. I dropped between her legs sliding her shirt up kissing her stomach. I looked up at her the same way I did last night to see her mouth hanging open slightly. I listened as the song started to come to an end and I stood up pulling her with me. I grabbed her chin pulling her into a long slow sloppy kiss. She went to push me away but stopped when she moaned falling deeper into the kiss. I took a step back once the music came to a complete stop. She stared up at me silent before she hopped off the stage. I watched as the crowd parted ways as she made her way to the exit.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share