London [f]

Season 4- after Riley has flown to London to get back together with James

Hand in hand, James and Riley strolled along the river Thames.

"I can't believe you're here" James mumbled, looking down at his girlfriend with a side smirk.
Riley squeezed his hand and smiled, "I'm just sorry it took so long for me to realise this is where I belong"

"Stop" James said, simultaneously stopping himself as he walked. This caused Riley to stop in her step too, taking both his hands and facing him.
"Stop" James repeated himself. "Stop apologising"

"But I-"
"No Riley" James lowered his voice so it was barely audible, "I love you and I forgave you the moment you showed up at the competition"
Having nothing left to say, Riley kissed his lips. Her hands moved to wrap around his neck and play with his hair.

Pulling her closer by the hips, James kissed her back with equal passion. They kissed by the river until they had to pull away gasping for air.
"I missed that, I missed you" Riley whispered, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

James hummed an agreement in response, kissing her lips again with force. He moved his hands to grip her petite waist securely.

When their lips parted once more, James took both of her hands in his. He brought them to his lips and kissed the back of them lightly.

"Do you know what I suggest?" James spoke, continuing without waiting for a reply, "let us be proper tourists for the day. We are, after all, in one of the finest cities in the world"

Riley nodded, "sounds fun, where do you want to go first? I don't really know London that well"

James thought for a minute, he didn't know London well either, especially as he had not gone sight seeing with the boys in the days before.

"We could go to Westminster Abbey?" James suggested, naming one of the only tourist attractions he knew of. "Did you know that it was built in 1065, making it nearly 1000 years old?"

Riley laughed, "since when did you know so much about English architectural history?"
"Since West decided it was his abbey and taught us all about it"

"Oh I see" Riley laughed, rolling her eyes. Honestly she should have learnt to expect that from West by now. "What's that big ferris wheel over there?"

James looked to where she was pointing a saw a huge, glass ferris wheel type structure sitting on the bank of the river. He shrugged and looked at a map nearby.
"This says it's called the London Eye. Want to check it out?"

Riley nodded and the two of them walked slowly along the river until they reached the foot of the enormous wheel. They joined a large queue and begun to wait. While they were in the queue, the couple took a few selfies together and laughed.

They finally reached the front and were guided into one of the huge pods that looked way bigger than they had anticipated. Once inside they walked to the edge of the glass and looked out.

"The London Eye is 135m tall" Riley read off a sign. "With good weather you can see up to 40km. That's far enough to be able to see many of London's finest landmarks including: Tower Bridge, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Windsor Castle, Westminster Abbey and St Paul's Cathedral"

"Impressive" James mused, but when Riley looked over she noticed that he wasn't looking at London's skyline. Instead, he was gazing at her.

"James" she giggled, "look at the view, it's what we came for"
"But I'd much rather look at a better, more beautiful view that's right in front of me" he pouted, taking both of her hands in his.