Poolside Promises [m]

I dreamt this oneshot last night and woke up this morning to write it all in one sitting :)

James shook his head, sending water droplets flying into the air as he exited the pool. His sister screamed over-dramatically and ran out of his way to avoid getting sprayed. Rolling his eyes, he walked over to his girlfriend who was comfortably relaxing with a book on a sun lounger.

"Come swimming with me?" He asked her hopefully, watching as she pulled her sunglasses away from her eyes to look at him.
"No" she answered bluntly.
He frowned, "why not?"
"Because I'm happy here" she told him, turning the next page of her book to emphasise her point. Her boyfriend reached a hand to take a sip of her drink that was sitting on the small table beside her. In the process of doing this, he dripped water over her body and she startled. "James you're getting me all wet"

On the sun bed adjacent to her, Deborah looked up from her own book with a chuckle. "James leave the poor girl alone" she requested, looking away to check the whereabouts of her daughter's.
Unfortunately, James made a conscious decision to ignore this advice. He deliberately leant over her again and made an effort to get her wetter. This worked, resulting in her leaping from the lounger.

"James" Riley hissed. She was about to laugh when he started approaching her with a glint in his eye. "No! James! No!" she shrieked, dodging his arms that were outstretched to grab her. Eventually he succeeded, having cornered her against a wall and managed to wrap his arms around her. He pulled her back against his chest and laughed as she kicked the air. He held her there, teasing her for an agonising moment before swinging her off the floor and dumping her into the pool with a loud splash.

Jumping in after her, it was suddenly his turn to dodge her hands that were now trying to slap him playfully. She splashed water in his face before paddling closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. Then she dunked his head under the water and laughed hysterically when he bobbed back up with a glare.

"Now we're even" she determined happily. He rolled his eyes and swam to the ladder a few metres away. He balanced on the middle rung and held out his hand for her to follow him over. She did, making her way over to him and placing her arms back around his neck. This time she didn't dunk him and instead pulled herself closer to his wet body.

"I can't believe you dumped me in" she giggled, narrowing her eyes.
Her boyfriend massaged her arse under the water level and smirked, "I thought you said we're even?"
"We are" she answered, "but I can still hold a grudge"

She brought a hand to his lips and pulled his lower lip downwards, releasing it to see it spring back into place. James could taste the chlorine in the water as she did so. He bowed his head slightly to connect their lips in a passionate kiss, taking Riley completely by surprise. She inhaled sharply before melting into it.

Whimpering against his lips as he continued to grope her arse, she wrapped her legs around his body and let the water support her weight. It wasn't long before their tongues were dancing together, fighting for dominance.

"James" a clear voice interrupted them, "enough now". He pulled away to meet his mother's stern look, hating her in that moment. "This is a family vacation" she continued, "be respectful of the other people here please"

Riley blushed, still clinging to her boyfriend's strong frame but creating a little more distance between them. However, despite her efforts she was majorly unsuccessful as James pulled her back in again in a swift motion.
"No" he pouted, turning his head back to face her, "I like you close"

His gaze flickered down to her swollen lips and he wished more than anything that he could kiss them again. Something about her intoxicated him to an incredible extent. She drew him in without trying and had him wrapped around her little finger. Given the chance he knew he'd drop to his knees and beg for her attention.