Miami Shower [s]

Riley knocked on the boys' hotel room in Miami. She had a bag and towel with her. The door swung open and her boyfriend looked her up and down in confusion.

"Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for dinner?" He asked, referring to how the whole team was going out for a meal in celebration of reaching the semi-finals at Internationals.
Riley nodded, "yes but there's four girls in my room and only one bathroom... can I use your shower?"

James looked around the room at his idle roommates. "Er, I mean I was going to go in myself so..."
He trailed off when he saw Riley's expression and sighed, "West, Eldon? Do you mind?"

West shrugged, looking at his phone.
Eldon frowned, "I thought girls weren't allowed in our room?"
James smirked, "yeah well we all know Riley and I break that rule all the time"
"James!" Riley whisper-yelled, horrified that he would bring up their intimate time in front of people.

"Look I really do need to shower myself Ri" James said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he resumed the conversation that brought her here.
Riley squinted her eyes and pursed her lips. "Fine. Then I guess I'll wait for you to finish because waiting for you is still quicker than waiting for three girls"

James shrugged and grabbed his towel, heading into the bathroom. Riley plonked herself on James' single bed and pulled out her phone. At some point in the next few minutes, West and Eldon left to go down to the hotel lobby.

Riley checked the time on her phone and cursed under her breath. She was already cutting it close for time. Biting her lip, she had an idea. Stripping off her clothes, she grabbed her towel and crept towards the bathroom door.

Turning the handle slowly, Riley grinned, it was unlocked. She slipped inside nimbly and closed the door quietly behind her. Riley could barely make out James' silhouette behind the cream shower curtain.

She tiptoed across the steamy room and slowly pulled back the corner of the curtain. She climbed into the tub and James spun around in surprise. His eyes widened quickly when he saw her.

"Oh, hey" he smiled, rinsing shampoo out of his thick hair.
"Do you mind?" Riley asked him anxiously.
James smirked, "of course not, come here"

He pulled her body closer to his, so she was under the jet of steaming water. Riley giggled and picked up a bottle of his shampoo, it wasn't her usual coconut blend but it would do the job.

She began to massage it into her scalp, combing her fingers through her shoulder length hair. When she washed it off and opened her eyes, she became blissfully aware that her boyfriend was staring at her.

"What?" She giggled, turning her head to hide her blush.
James moved closer to her, pinning their bodies together. "Can you blame me for staring? An incredibly hot, naked, girl has just jumped into my shower"

Riley raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck, "I guess you have a good enough excuse"
"Like hell I do" James mumbled, closing the gap between their lips.

Riley giggled into the kiss, pulling away after a minute. "I need to finish washing my hair" she reminded him. James pouted but passed her the bottle of conditioner.

Thanking him, Riley squeezed some of the bottle's contents into the palm of her hand. James finished washing his body while she rinsed her hair.
"You're so beautiful" James told her when he was done, placing his hands on her hips.

Riley blushed and put her hands flat on his chiselled chest. She ran her fingers along his abs as warm water splashed over their bodies.
"You're hot" she giggled, much to James' delight.

James pulled her hips against his body and kissed her lips hungrily. Riley gasped in surprise at James' force, kissing him back with equal passion. Their tongues battled for dominance as Riley snaked her arms around his neck.

They kissed passionately for several minutes until they had to pull away for air.
"We need to get ready" Riley whispered, not wanting to leave but knowing they probably should. James growled and pushed her back against the tile wall, leaning into her and kissing her once more.

Riley didn't protest, curling her fingers in his hair and pulling his head closer. At one point in the kiss, James hooked his hands under her thighs and picked her up.

She felt his hard manhood pressed against her body and moaned. Looking into James' eyes, she practically begged him to take it further. He didn't need to be told twice and soon they were both a panting mess.

"Fuck" James moaned in satisfaction when he finally lowered Riley's feet to the floor of the tub. "That was good"
Riley laughed at his comment, "classy and cringe of you to point that out... but yes, it was good"
James ignored her, nibbling and leaving kisses on her collar bone. Riley squirmed under his touch, her skin feeling like it was burning each time his lips landed.

"James" she whimpered, "we're so late"

~

The couple dressed quickly and ran downstairs to meet the rest of their team who were waiting impatiently for them in the lobby.
"What took you so long?" Miss Kate demanded, "I gave everyone the strict time of 6 to be down here and you are the only two who were late"

Riley looked at the floor with rosey, flushed cheeks. She felt James' grip on her hand tighten as he spoke, "sorry miss Kate, it won't happen again"

Miss Kate frowned, not satisfied with the lack of excuse but chose not to press it further. She preferred, where possible, to leave to disciplining up to their parents.

Riley let go of James' hand and went to join her friends as the large group walked out into the humid streets of Miami.
"So Ri" Michelle smiled, looping their arms together. "What were you and James doing?"

Riley felt her flushed cheeks redden further, "I needed a shower so I waited and used the one in the boys' room"
"Uh huh" Stephanie chimed in, from the other side of Michelle. "That's why you both came downstairs looking all flustered"

Riley's eyes widened "we were not flustered!"
"You still are love" Stephanie told her, "and we want to know all the dirty deets"
"Wh-what 'dirty deets'?" Riley spluttered with an innocent tone of voice. "I already told you I needed a shower-"

"Did you do it in the shower?" another voice asked.
"Giselle!" Riley exclaimed, completely stunned by the blunt question. Her ginger haired friend shrugged her shoulders while giggling, waiting for an answer.

"What is this?" Riley groaned comically, "an ambush? Interrogation?"
"Think of it as both" Michelle smirked. "So did you do it?"
Riley shrugged playfully and skipped off to find her boyfriend. As she left, she turned around to announce "I never kiss and tell" with a smirk.

queen of crap endings🙋‍♀️