First [m]

The hotel door shut behind them as James pinned Riley against the wall. He hungrily kissed her neck, loving the whimpers that escaped her mouth. His hands wondered down her sides, groping her arse before hooking under her thighs and lifting her off of the ground.

Riley wrapped her legs around his waist, tangling her hands in James' hair as he carried her to the double bed and lowered her onto it, crawling above her. Pushing his head away from her neck, Riley looked into his eyes.

"I'm ready" she admitted, biting her lip nervously.
James froze, his gaze flittering between her lips and eyes.
"Really?" He asked, "because if you're not-"
"I am" Riley assured him more confidently, "I want you"

James' pupils dilated with lust as he looked at the girl pinned beneath him. Here she was telling him that she wanted to have sex with him... for the first time.

"If you're sure" he growled, kissing her jaw. His lips moved to hers desperately.

Riley shifted underneath him, hooking her fingers under the hem of her top and pulling it over her head. James tried desperately to avoid staring at her chest as her breasts spilled out of a red laced bra.

However, he didn't do a good job at this and Riley blushed the same colour as the lace when James groaned at the sight of her.
"Oh baby" he breathed, lowering his head and resting it on her body while he composed himself.

James' head shot up to look at her when he felt small hands begin to tackle his belt. He was met with a smirk and eyes of lust. Riley ripped off his belt and her nimble hands unbuttoned his jeans, yanking them down as far as she could reach.

Rolling off of her, James stepped out of the jeans, leaving them discarded on the hotel room floor. He turned back to his girlfriend, curling his fingers around the waistband of her leggings. Riley bucked her hips upwards, off the mattress, so he could easily slide them down her thighs and off her slender legs.

"God Ri" James moaned, taking a moment to admire her body. Riley's lacey, red panties matched her bra, drawing his gaze. Impatiently, he ripped off the last articles of his clothing.

Her breathing hitched as he nibbled and sucked on her exposed body, leaving several shining hickeys along her neck and collar bone. She arched her back, giving James more access as he worked on her cleavage.

Then she sat up and straddled him, bringing their lips together in a sloppy kiss. James grunted, feeling the friction against his exposed manhood and needing her desperately.

During the kiss, he scrambled to unclasp her bra, fiddling with it until it sprung open and fell off of her shoulders. James flipped them over, so he was hovering above her perky, round breasts. Teasingly slowly, he dragged her panties down her toned legs and threw them onto the floor.

Their lips connected briefly before he looked down at her with lust.
"Are you sure-"
"Fuck me James" Riley interrupted him, pulling his head aggressively down to meet hers again.

~

James rolled next to his girl, wrapping her sweaty body in his arms. Their rapid breathing gradually slowed as they fell from their highs, relaxing in the other's company.

Riley giggled as she felt James leave sloppy kisses along her neck, leaving a trail with his lips down her collar bone and back up to her jaw. She turned her head and let him connect their lips together in a slow and sensual kiss.

"We really did that" Riley whispered, half in disbelief.
James smirked, propping himself up on one elbow so he could look down at her flushed face, "yeah we did and it was incredible"

He studied her pink complexion and placed his thumb tenderly on her bottom lip, pulling it down slightly. Riley kissed it seductively, looking directly into his brown eyes with love.

"I really love you" she said, reaffirming her affection for him.
James chuckled at her precious nature, "I love you too baby girl"

Their lips were sealed in another sweet kiss, after which their foreheads pressed together. Cupping his cheeks in her hands, Riley tilted her head to kiss him again.

James reciprocated it immediately, taking her lower lip between his teeth and tugging on it. She let out a breathy moan into his mouth. As soon as the sound reached his ears, James' arms were covered in goosebumps and his hairs stood on end.

He pinned her naked body beneath his again and eagerly deepened the kiss, adding his tongue and sliding it into her open mouth. Riley gasped, whimpering as his hands caressed her breasts. In return for the pleasure he was giving her, Riley slid her hands down his chiselled abs to his v, taking his length in her hands.

Closing his eyes momentarily as he felt her touch, James emitted a deep, croaky groan. He flicked his gaze to her eyes and saw the reciprocated lust in her dark pupils, knowing he had to take her again.
So he did, and for a second time that night, their bodies were brought together as much as humanely possible. A second time in their lives, for neither had been with any other.

Riley had frequently wondered what her first time would be like. She often worried about the pain or insecurity she might feel when being so vulnerable with another. But when it came down to it, none of that was relevant. When it came down to it, she felt neither.

In the end, it was her and James. She trusted James with her life and knew he wouldn't do anything to harm her. He loved her as much as she loved him and Riley knew, this was only the start for them.

~

Yeah I didn't know how smutty you wanted me to go so I kind of played it safe. Let me know what you think/want because I'm up for anything.

I have written full-on smut before on my other wattpad account, (dm me if you want to know the user😉it's not Jiley sorry), so I'm totally happy to write it if that's what you guys want.

Up to you. Let me know xoxo