Tutor (ii) [m]

So there were a few requests for a part 2... I never planned to make one so I hope this doesn't disappoint ahah

James kissed her slowly, bring his hand up to cradle her flushed cheek tenderly. Weak from his touch and flustered from his pure presence, Riley swore her heart was about to punch it's way out of her chest. She kissed him back with equal passion and clawed her fingers into his T-shirt. Using this grip she was able to pull herself close to his body and make it so there was no gap between them.

His teeth lightly tugged on her lower lip and she moaned quietly, giving his tongue the opportunity to slip inside her mouth. He smiled into the kiss and tangled a hand in her long, brown hair. It was silky and slipped through his fingers easily, giving off a subtle lavender scent that belonged to her shampoo.

They stumbled backwards without breaking the kiss and Riley squealed as James suddenly picked her up by the thighs and lay her on his double mattress. Crawling above her, he detached their lips and began kissing her neck. She released a breathy moan, (trying desperately to keep her volume at a minimum given there were other people in the house), and tilted her head to give him more access. His teeth made contact with her, now, pink skin and he bit her tenderly before sucking again.

When she had finally had enough of waiting, the petite brunette pulled his lips away from her skin and looked into his dark eyes. She held his intense gaze while her fingers undid the button to her jeans. She gave him a knowing look. He swallowed and hooked his thumbs under the belt loops so he could pull the heavy material down her smooth thighs.

His eyes now landed on her beige cotton underwear with lust. Riley was never usually one to wear sexy (or as she called it, uncomfortable) lingerie for every day wear. Sure she owned some, but it was strictly reserved for date nights or days she planned to have sex. Otherwise she was perfectly happy to live in her reliable, 'comfy' undies. Her boyfriend said he didn't care either way. On many an occasion he'd seen her in her supposedly less attractive underwear and always thought she was still hot. Just like this time.

His lips kissed the skin just above the beige waistband and his breath tickled her skin there. Riley shivered. She was almost certain he could see the wetness soaking through the material from her core and she hated him for taking things so slowly. She wanted him inside her now.

The muscular teenager finally removed the article of clothing in question and nudged her thighs apart. He stripped off his shirt and discarded it on the floor.
When he looked back at his girl he saw that she had also removed her top and was now laying in only her bra, nothing more.

"Is this okay?" he double checked as he wriggled out of his jeans and boxers, poised ready with a condom.
Riley nodded her head furiously, "have I ever said no?"

James smirked and unclasped her bra with ease, watching as the cups fell from her breasts and revealed her hardened nipples. He pushed her back against the bed and fell horizontal with her, hovering above her hot body. She could feel his desire pressed against her thigh and spread her legs even further apart in anticipation for it to be inside her.

Correctly interpreting this as an invitation, her boyfriend thrusted deep inside her pulsating entrance. Riley grit her teeth in effort to channel her moan into a shiver so not to alert the other occupants in the house. The effort it took to even half achieve this was immense. He thrusted inside her again with more force, and again, and again, until he built up a familiar rhythm.

The bed rocked on it's four legs and probably gave away their activities to anyone who cared to listen. Neither of them cared in that moment. Her hands gripped the bedsheets beneath her in tight, white knuckles as he continued to pound into her body with ease. Her natural lubrication was plenty enough for him to move with little friction and enabled him to build his pace up further.

The sight below him was something James knew he'd always cherish: Riley, hair spread over his pillow, flushed cheeks, swollen lips, face crumpled in euphoria that he was causing. The little whimpers that escaped her lips would also be forever engrained in his mind, he was absolutely certain.

He buried his head in the crook of her neck as he reached his climax and filled the rubber encasing his dick. It lasted several seconds and he muffled a loud moan against her skin. When he was able to reopen his eyes, he moved away from her neck in a daze. He immediately attached his lips to her left nipple and bit it firmly between his teeth.

She gasped and shuddered his name, "fuck James..."

This moan was accompanied by the release of her insides in a spectacular orgasm. Her thighs spasmed as she experienced this and she panted heavily, turning her head to muffle the sounds in his pillow. When she had finished she caught her breath and gave him a quirky smile.

James lay his sweaty body on top of hers and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. The heat that radiated from their entwined bodies was intense. Blissfully closing her eyes, Riley wrapped her arms around him fondly.

~

"Nice of you two to finally show your faces" Deborah commented as the couple re-emerged in the family lounge after hiding in his bedroom for hours. Her son, acting casual, dismissed her dig and gave her a sarcastic smile. They moved to sit on the couch, James swiftly pulling his girlfriend onto his lap.

"I got a B+ on my recent test" he announced with a faked blasé attitude. Inside he was raving, feeling a type of pride he'd never felt before.
His mother's eyes lit up and she beamed, "a B+? Oh James that's amazing, well done!"
Riley found herself grinning again and pressed an innocent kiss to his cheek. He boasted proudly, "told ya Riles was a good tutor"

"And I'm happy to be proven wrong" Deborah nodded, "thank you Riley, are you sure you don't want to be paid for-"
"Absolutely not" she protested, laying her head against her boyfriend's cheek. "I will not be paid to help my boyfriend"

Nothing more needed to be said on the matter of payment as it was clear Riley wasn't going to change her mind. The conversation moved on to something else but that didn't stop Deborah randomly adding, "I'm so proud of you James" into her sentences every few minutes.

In truth, he was more surprised than anyone. He wasn't usually one to lack confidence in himself but he did considerably lack faith in his math ability. Like so many times before, Riley was the only person who believed in him with her whole heart. There wasn't an ounce of doubt behind her words of encouragement, even when he was most defeated. He tightened his grip around her small body and gave her a smile which she returned innocently.

"I love you" he murmured in her ear so his family didn't hear. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head and she turned to rest her forehead against his cheek.
"I love you too"

Hope you like it. Sorry this took so long and sorry if there wasn't much plot