Wedding Night [m]

You asked so I delivered... enjoy some smut

Riley eagerly turned the key in the lock, grinning widely at James when they heard it click. She pushed the door open and was about to step inside when she was suddenly swept off her feet.

"James!" She squealed in shock, wrapping her arms around his neck for stability. Despite this reflex, she felt secure in his arms and didn't protest as he carried her over the threshold bridal style.

"I've got to respect some traditions" James smirked, looking down at his bride. Using his foot to shut the door behind them, he lowered his head to tenderly kiss his wife's lips. Riley reciprocated the kiss, parting her lips, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth and dance with hers.

"I must weigh a tonne in this dress" she giggled when they pulled apart, "you can put me down if you want"
James pressed his lips to her nose and hummed, "mmm, no but I think it's about time you took it off anyway"

He noticed her blush as he carried her to their bedroom, letting her fall onto the comfy mattress beneath him. He removed her shoes, kissing her foot with a playful smirk. Crawling above her, he propped himself up on an elbow and touched their noses.

Riley wrinkled her nose, slightly squinting her eyes as she smiled up at him. James admired the tiny creases in the corner of her eyes that always appeared when she made this face.
"Hello husband" she breathed, still in disbelief that she could use that label.
"Hello my beautiful wife" he replied, kissing her nose before rolling over and holding out his hand for her to take. "Let's get you out of that dress" he smirked.

Riley jumped to her feet and turned her back on James, letting his nimble fingers undo each button that was keeping her caged inside her white gown. As it loosened, Riley slipped the straps off her shoulders and let it fall to her feet. She was now wearing nothing but panties, seeing as she hadn't worn a bra with her wedding dress.

Her skin tingled as James' hands began to caress her bare sides, causing her tiny hairs to stand on end and her heart to race beneath her ribs. Not turning around, Riley tilted her head to look behind her and found her face to be mere inches from his.

In one swift motion, he removed his suit jacket, undoing his tie enough to pull it over his head and discard it on the floor. Riley finally spun around and faced him, kissing him impatiently as she helped him undo the buttons on his shirt.

Once it was undone, their lips did not part. Riley ripped it off his body, revealing his hard abs, and blindly threw it somewhere in the room. They pulled apart just enough to feel the other's warm breath on their lips, each looking into lust-filled eyes.

Not breaking eye contact, Riley wriggled out of her panties so she was completely naked. James watched her, wasting no time stripping off the rest of his clothes so he could crash him lips against hers hungrily.

He kissed her with such force that they toppled backwards onto their bed. Riley combed her fingers through his hair, taking fists of it and tugging it occasionally. Whimpering, she felt James' lips leave a trail of wet kisses away from her mouth, along her jaw bone, down her neck to her collar bone and cleavage where they stayed.

Every inch of her body felt like it was burning under his touch. When his head finally returned to meet hers, she pulled it aggressively down to connect their lips. His hands roamed across her body, never lingering in once place for too long, as if he wanted to savour every part of her.

Eventually they rested on her round breasts, squeezing them and playing with her hardened nipples. Riley released a breathy moan into his mouth, encouraging him to continue.

With no warning, not that she minded, James thrusted deep side her. He moaned, feeling Riley's hot walls engulf his dick, clenching and relaxing involuntarily as she adjusted to his length.
"Oh god James!" Riley screamed at the unexpected entrance, she closed her eyes momentarily feeling nothing but euphoria.

He pulled out slightly, her wetness causing him to slide with ease before slamming back inside her. The sound of her moans drove him on, making him repeat the movement again and again.

Digging her fingers into his hair, Riley scratched her fingernails against his scalp. The sensation that should have caused him pain, reignited his burning desire for her, resulting in him increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"Fuck Ri" he groaned, bowing his head and kissing her neck. "I'm gonna cum"
He pounded her faster, gripping her thighs as he felt his high grow closer. Suddenly, the knot inside him released and he squirted his load inside Riley.

She gasped, feeling his hot juices shoot inside her, spilling out onto her thighs as he slowly pulled out. James looked at her with flushed cheeks.
"Want me to help you finish?" He panted, seductively.

Riley bit her lip and nodded, watching as he began to finger her clit. His mouth sucked on one of her nipples, biting lightly as his fingers continued to work between her legs. Already extremely aroused, Riley knew she wouldn't last much longer. She arched her back, giving James better access as he kissed her chest. He slipped a couple fingers inside her, pressing her sensitive spots that he knew too well.

"I can't-"

Riley's sentence was cut short, turning into a loud moan. Her walls clenched on James' fingers, preventing him from moving as her body spasmed for several seconds. Smirking as she finished, James moved his hand to his lips and licked her cum off his fingers.

As Riley fell from her high, she raised her hand to cup her husband's cheek. She brought their lips together, feeling a mixture of their juices dripping out of her entrance, creating a sticky mess between her thighs.

"I love you" James breathed, rolling beside his wife and pulling her sweaty body against his. He tenderly kissed her bare shoulder.
Riley giggled, rolling them over so her body was lying on top of his, "I love you too"

Let me know what you think🤷‍♀️