Busted [s]

Please bear with me, I started writing this oneshot book 3 years ago and I have improved a lot since then. My later oneshots are better and are written in 3rd person.

~

James's POV

As miss Kate dismisses us from a long day of rehearsals, I bound up to my girl and grab her from behind. She squeals in fright as I made her jump.

I rest my chin on the top of her head, still hugging her from behind while she finishes talking with Chloe and Michelle.

"Ok, bye guys. My mum just texted that she's here. See you Monday"

"Ok. See you Michelle" Riley waves.

"I got to go too. My bus is at quarter past" Chloe announces. "Is your mum coming Riley?"

"No, James is driving me" She answers, careful to leave out the word 'home'.

Ok. Alright, I'm not driving me to her home, but I am driving us to mine.

My parents and three sisters left to see my grandparents yesterday. I couldn't go because of dance- meaning I'm home alone, all weekend...

I pulled into my driveway and toss Riley the keys.

She unlocks the door and we stepped inside.

Immediately I push her up against the wall of the hall, kissing her hungrily. We rarely ever get the much privacy and I'm not wasting one second of it.

I run my arms down her sides, to her back and over her bum, resting on her thighs. Knowing what I what, she jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

She detaches our lips and begins attacking my neck- nibbling and biting softly, definitely leaving a mark.

I let out a moan, "oh god Riiii" I sigh, biting my lip.

I slowly carry her to the living room, where I throw down on the sofa and climb on top of her, resuming our kiss.

Her hands trace my abs over my shirt before creeping their way up and pulling my top off completely.

Lifting her top off effortlessly, I feel my bulge grow under my jeans.

I leave a trail off wet kisses along her collar bone, warning the odd whimper or moan from her.

Pressing my hands on the sofa either side of her head, I lean down towards her, kissing her again, slowly and passionately.

Pulling away momentarily, we breath heavily.

"I love you Jai" she whispers, brushing her thumb over my lower lip.

"I love you too Riles" I respond.

Our lips reconnect. Moving my lips down her jawline, I follow down her neck, to her chest. Kissing gently above her bra.

She arches her back, scratching my back until I'm stinging. I don't care though, I like the pain. It drives me on.

"Ahem"

Someone clears their throat.

I spin around and cringe.

"Oh, er, hi mum" I say sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck as I climb off of Riley.

Behind me I feel her scramble to pull her top back on.

Suddenly the rest of my family walk in the door behind my mum. My whole family.

"I thought you were going away?" I ask.

I feel Riley trace her fingers along my bare back, making me shiver. I can't turn around to tell her to stop, so I surrender to letting her as I pretend it's not happening so my family won't see.

"We were. But I thought it would be a nice surprise for you to have grandma and grandpa come here so you could see them too. Thought you might've like the company. But then, I see you already have company" my mum says, glaring daggers at me.

I see my sisters Piper, Isla and Maisie snickering in the doorway.

"Girls, out now! I want a word with these two" my mum orders. I'm screwed. We're screwed.

My dad leads the three of them out the room. As they leave, I hear Piper laugh, "you're so dead"

Finally, I pull my discarded shirt back on and sit back on the sofa, while my mum sits opposite us.

"Hi grandma, grandpa..." I say awkwardly. They smile politely back, before hurrying out of the room.

God. They're never going to look at me the same way again. Gone are the days of 'little Jamie'...

"Uh, I should probably be getting home. My mum will be wondering where I am..." Riley starts to sit up. I grab her hand and give her a look that says 'you can't just leave me with this!'

"Actually Riley, I think you need to hear his too. I'll let your mum know where you are. Don't worry"

I sigh. I know Riley had told her mum she was a Michelle's tonight, now she'll be in trouble too.

Riley flops back onto the sofa, surrendering and letting me swing my arm over her shoulders.

Mum leans forwards, resting her elbow on her knees as she looks between us.

"Look mum" I start. "Don't freak out or overreact. It's no big deal"

"No big deal! So it's no big deal when you get Riley pregnant and in nine months you have a baby at 18 years old! No big deal! Don't tell me that sex is no big deal!" She explodes.

"Deborah, I'm really sorry that we've let you down, but we are ready. We love each other and we are always safe" Riley piped up, nervously biting her lip.

My mum immediately softens. I swear she loves Riley more than me, her only son!

"Riley, sweetheart. It's you I worry about. I don't want my son getting you pregnant at 18 and then leaving you alone to look after the baby" she smiles sadly.

"What!" Say, a little louder than I planned. "I wouldn't leave her! If she did get pregnant than we'd deal with it together, like responsible adults." I squeeze Riley's hand tightly, "I'm not a child anymore mum, I'm an adult and deserve to be treated like one. I'm sorry you don't approve of me and Riley, but I love her, and that's not ever going to change so you might have to get used to it"

"I'm sorry Deborah, but... I agree with James" Riley whispers.

My mum sighs, throwing her arms up into the air in defeat. She rests back into the back of the sofa.

"So long as you promised to always be safe"

"Of course mum. We promise!"

"Promise" Riley smiles, looking up at me.

"Now. Riley, do you want to stay for dinner?" Mum asks, a sign that the conversation is over.

"I'd love too"