Just Embrace It [m]

Season 3- Miami

Riley shuddered as she lowered herself onto her boyfriend's erection. Her hands tightly gripped his broad shoulders, stabilising her as she rode him rapidly. Her round breasts bounced in his flushed face and he caressed her body.

"J-Jay" she whimpered, leaning forwards and burying her head in the crook of his neck. She kissed his pink skin and moaned as she felt his hands squeeze her chest. Unfortunately, the erotic moment was disturbed by an obnoxious shrill from James' phone on the table beside the hotel bed.

"Ignore it" he groaned, sliding his hands down to hold her curvy hips and helping her movement by his groin. Whimpering in his ear, Riley was only too happy to obey and leave it to go to voicemail. It was only when her own phone began ringing a minute later that she began to doubt the decision.

"No babe" James whined when he saw her stretch out her arm to pick it up.
She was still straddling his lap when she picked up and reluctantly said, "hello?". Praying it wasn't important, she tried to hide her breathlessness while waiting for the person to speak.

"Riley! Riley where is James?" it was Giselle with evident stress. "We've been trying to get a hold of him! He needs to sign his signature otherwise we'll be disqualified from Internationals!"
"What? What do you mean disqualified?" She asked, pushing her confused boyfriend's lips away from her left nipple.

"James didn't sign his signature so our application is incomplete" Giselle explained, "he needs to come and sign it now or else we can't compete!"
"Okay we'll be there in ten minutes" the dancer promised.
Giselle sighed in relief, "make that five minutes. See you soon"

The line went dead and Riley threw her phone onto the mattress next to her. Then she slapped the side of James' head and climbed off of his lap.
"You idiot" she scolded, tossing him his clothes and scrambling to find her own on the hotel floor. "You didn't sign your form so unless we go now, we can't compete"

She watched as a look of regret and realisation washed upon his face and he suddenly leapt out of bed. The pair pulled their clothes on at record speed and Riley dragged a hairbrush through her short blonde locks to tame the obvious 'sex hair'. When they were ready they sprinted out of the room.

The elevator seemed to take a decade to arrive but when it did they hurried inside and pressed the relevant button with haste. Slowly, slowly the doors closed and opened again 30 seconds later to reveal the lobby floor. Making up for time lost by the elevator they ran through the crowds of people until James spotted Miss Kate's worried face poking out from the crowd. Beside her, dance captain Giselle was worriedly pacing up and down.

"We're here!" Riley panted as they skidded to a halt.
"Finally!" Miss Kate gasped, pushing James over to the desk and carefully watching as he signed the document to ensure he did it correctly. "Where were you guys? I said you all had to have your phones on at all times incase we needed to contact you!"

Giselle held back a gag as she saw the shining hickeys covering Riley neck. She noticed this and unsuccessfully attempted to cover them with her hair. James shifted his weight awkwardly from one foot to the other.
Miss Kate noticed this too and pinched the bridge of her nose, "guys you had one rule: no messing around"

A furious blush crept over Riley's warm cheeks and she had to avoid eye contact with her Studio Head out of embarrassment. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked at the floor in shame.
"We weren't doing anything" James lied, "my phone was just dead so it didn't ring"
"Uh huh, sure" Giselle said disbelievingly.