- seven -

a few days later, wooyoung had asked san to come with him to visit his friends. san gladly accepted, and the two were on their way. wooyoung had bought their tickets as a way to thank san, and it wasn't until they were on the train that san realized they were going to his own school.

"i just realized you had never told me what school your friends go to... but they go to the same one as me," he said softly, pointing out the destination on the ticket.

"really? oh my god, i wonder if you know any of them!"

"what are their names?" san asked, gently grabbing wooyoung's hand.

"yeosang, seonghwa and yunho."

"wait... yunho? what's his surname?"

"jeong... jeong yunho."

"oh, i know him. he's in my algebra class, funny guy. we don't talk much though."

"you're going to love him," wooyoung said with a smile. "he's like a big puppy."

"oh really?"

wooyoung nodded and smiled a bit wider, resting his head on san's shoulder.

"and your friend seonghwa... his name sounds familiar but i can't figure out why. yeosang though, i don't think i know him."

"yeosang's quiet most of the time, he tries to stay out of people's way.. seonghwa is kind of the same, but he's a bit more talkative. he's kind of tall too, and really handsome. i wouldn't be surprised if half the people at your school swoon over him."

"seonghwa... his name is so familiar, why can't i put my finger on it?"

"oh! i almost forgot to mention! he's a year above us. he's really the mom friend of our little group."

"that's it! my friend hongjoong is like in love with him!"

"wait, for real?"

"he's too shy to talk to him, but they've had classes together and hongjoong talks about him a ton."

"maybe we should play matchmaker!"

"we'll see, i have to actually meet your friends first though."

"okayyyy, but i think playing matchmaker would be fun," wooyoung pouted.

"i'm sure it will be, but we have to wait," san said softly, kissing wooyoung's cheek gently.

wooyoung hid his face in san's shoulder, trying to keep the older from seeing his crimson cheeks. san started to play with the boy's hair, letting him relax as the train moved. it was a long train ride, but the two boys were glad that they were together.

soon enough, the train came to a stop and the boys got up, quickly exiting the train.

"ready to see your friends?" san asked gently.

wooyoung nodded excitedly, then grabbed san's hand and started pulling him towards yeosang and yunho's dorm building. san laughed a bit and followed, admiring wooyoung.

when they arrived at yeosang and yunho's dorm, wooyoung knocked on the door and then backed up, grabbing san's hand nervously. san squeezed wooyoung's hand a bit and soon, yunho opened the door.

"wooyoung!" he said excitedly, pulling wooyoung into a hug.

"hi, yunho," wooyoung responded softly, still gripping onto san's hand.

the older boy pulled away a bit and saw san, then smiled.

"hey, san! i didn't know you were friends with wooyoungie!"

san chuckled a bit and looked at wooyoung with adoration in his eyes.

"we actually met a couple of months ago, near the beginning of the semester. he lives a few streets over from me."

"wait... you don't live on campus?"

san tensed a bit, not knowing how to respond to yunho's question. he'd never been asked that before. luckily, wooyoung saw the way san panicked at the question and intervened.

"he chose to live at home, actually. i probably would've too if i had decided to stay enrolled..."

yunho nodded, his smile faltering the slightest bit, and welcomed the two boys inside. yeosang quickly said hi to wooyoung, as did seonghwa, and then the two looked at san.

"choi san... didn't expect to see you here," seonghwa said in a slightly snarky tone.

"neither did i," yeosang added, glaring at san.

san just stood there, confused and beginning to panic internally, wondering what he had done to cause seonghwa and yeosang to greet him so coldly when he had never met them before.

-
and so the juiciness begins.....