Solangelo Questions

1) Who is the early bird and who is the night owl?

Nico probably stays up late because of his nightmares, but Will stays up with him. So in the morning, Will is up first to make sure Nico is well fed and hydrated. 

2) Who hogs the covers and who likes to cuddle?

Nico hogs the blankets or sleeps closer to Will because he's like a personal heater. Nico likes cuddling more. It keeps him warm. 

3) Who works and who stays at home?

I think Nico would have a job at night and Will would have one during the day. Or Nico would work at McDonald's or something and Will is the one with a well-paying job. 

4) Who kills the spiders? 

Nico. Will begs for Nico to have mercy and to put the spider outside, but Nico doesn't want it to come back. 

5) Who is the most affectionate? 

Will. 

6) What would be their theme song?

I think You Are My Sunshine. I can see Nico singing it. 

7) Who cuts the other's hair?

Will cuts Nico's hair because Nico lets it get out of control. And Will doesn't trust Nico with scissors. 

8) Who holds the umbrella for the other when it's raining?

Nico will wait outside in the rain for Will. When Will comes down for work Nico will walk him to the car under the umbrella to make sure he doesn't get wet. 

9) Who drives and who rides passenger?

Will drives and Nico likes to hang out in shotgun because he can change the radio. 

10) Who reaches for the other's hand first?

Will will bump Nico's hand to ask if it's okay and then Nico will grab his hand.