Cuddles (Percabeth)

Haven't written about this cute pair in awhile. 

Believe it or not, Percy was the one who enjoyed cuddles more. On the couch while watching a movie or at the lake enjoying the sun. But his favorite time to cuddle with Annabeth was when she was reading. She was always so peaceful and would embrace Percy. Percy liked to watch her mouth the words or copy the character's facial expressions.

He glanced at Annabeth from the floor where he was building legos. She looked so peaceful reading on the bed. Percy got up and walked to Annabeth. He climbed onto the bed, slipped between her arms holding the book, and rested his head on her chest. She kissed his head acknowledging he was there. Percy played with one of her curls letting it wrap around his finger. 

"What are you reading?" he mumbled. He was starting to fall asleep. 

"It's about two boys who go to a boarding school in 1942. It's very eye-opening." Percy laid with Annabeth. It was silent except for when she turned a page. Percy's eyes started closing but he fought to keep them open. Annabeth noticed.

"You can sleep. I'll wake you up for dinner." And Percy hugged Annabeth closer while falling asleep. 

Thank you for 2K! It's mind-blowing how many people are reading this.