Merry Christmas - Solangelo

Nico and Will were spending Christmas together in the Hades Cabin. Will wanted a special Christmas with his 4-year boyfriend. 

"You open your present first," Will said excitedly. Nico grabbed the huge box and sat on the floor. He unwrapped it to find another box.

"Really?" Nico asked. Will nervously ushered him to go on. Nico kept unwrapping box after box.

"I swear Solace if there's nothing in here I'm-" 

"No! Keep going!" Will was sitting on his knees bouncing his fingers against them. When Nico got to the last box Will was shaking. Before Nico could open it he grabbed it and rose to one knee. Nico gasped and stayed seated on the floor.

"Nico you, gosh this is harder than I thought. Nico, you are the most incredible person I have ever met. I-I honestly don't know what to say. Can I save the speech for the wedding?" Will asked nervously. Nico sat shocked and then tackled Will to the ground. He wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's waist and hugged him.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, save the speech. Hell, you don't need a speech, I love you anyway." Will slipped the black ring onto Nico's finger.

"Did you do it?" Percy asked through the door. Nico chuckled as the seven walked in. Hazel hugged her brother and congratulated him.

"I'd like to be the flower girl!" Percy said. Annabeth smacked him upside the head and congratulated the two. Will was overjoyed along with everyone else. Nico di Angelo and Will Solace were getting married. 

Made it to 1k which is absolutely crazy. Thank you so much for giving these a chance, it means a lot.