Solangelo-Spiders

"NICO!" Will shouted. He was perched on the couch, staring with wide eyes at the spider. Nico came sliding into the room wearing boxers and a hoodie. 

"What?" He asked panicked. He looked at his boyfriend and then at the spider, then back at his boyfriend. "Seriously?" Nico walked back into their apartment kitchen. Will panicked for a second, thinking Nico was leaving him. He jumped off the couch and scramble to the kitchen. Will turned the corner and barreled into Nico. 

"Wha-" Will grabbed Nico's waist to steady him. Nico raised an eyebrow at Will. Will blushed, "I-I thought you were leaving." Nico snorted and showed Will the spatula. 

Will released Nico, "You can't kill it!" Will followed Nico into the living room. "Just put it outside!" Will pleaded. Nico glanced at Will, "Why? It'll just come back." Nico said. Will refused to watch the murder of the innocent creature. He stayed in the kitchen and plugged his ear so he wouldn't hear the spatula. 

Nico walked in a few minutes later and set the spatula in the sink. Will hugged him from behind, "You're a murderer." Nico chuckled as he washed the spatula, "I'm your savior." Will nodded. Nico was his night in shining armor. 

Authors Note: I swear Pinterest is a life saver. This is short. I've given up on writing something long. Maybe one day.