Fish

It was one of those rare peaceful days at CHB. Chiron had given them the day off to enjoy the nice weather.

Percy and Annabeth were lounging by the lake. Annabeth was reading a book and watching Percy swim in the lake. Other campers were canoeing, some were fishing.

"Wise Girl, watch!" Percy shouted to her. Annabeth put her book down, watching Percy. He brought a bubble of water up, inside was a fish. The fish was small, almost the size of a pinky finger. 

"I'll name him Tiny!" Percy told her. Annabeth rolled her eyes and returned to her book. Minutes later roaring could be heard from the other side of camp. Then screams, then, "Monster!" Great. Can't have one peaceful day. Annabeth shut her book, "Percy! We gotta go!" Percy's eyes widdened as Annabeth dragged him out of the lake. 

"My fish!" Percy whined. The bubble with Tiny popped, releasing the fish back to the lake. 

"Forget the fish! We have to leave. Now." Annabeth scolded Percy. Percy gazed sadly at the lake, "But...my fish!" Screams and Clarisse's laughter drifted from the battlefield. Percy made a silent promise, he would find Tiny later, even if it killed him.

Authors Note: God, I'm so sorry. This really short and poorly written, but I felt worse not writing anything. I'm mostly focused on my other book and school. Hopefully ideas will start forming soon! I really like writing about these characters, but I've lost inspiration 😕. Thank you to everyone who stuck with this book, it means a lot!