Lando Norris- Jealousy doesn't win

Requested by heyitsvicki
(A jealous Lando for his girlfriend Vicki speaking to George)

Lando is supposed to be doing media stuff, when he notices his girlfriend happily chatting away to George. You know the one who always has his torso out and bare for the world to see naked on Instagram. But he is the one that got Lando and Vicki basically together. Well he introduced them.

Lando stands staring at his girlfriend. Getting more and more irate at Vicki. He can hear them laughing and joking around. In the full view of cameras and fans. Which make it even worse for Lando.
He goes and joins them, but they stop chatting and laughing instantly. "Look I got to go.." George tells Vicki. Who nods her head smiling at him. "Okay. I'll catch you later G."
Lando scowls at her. "What's up? Why do you look mad?" Lando grabs Vicki's hand and pulls her to his driver room.

"Okay.. what the hell is with the dominance. It's not like you Lando." Vicki teases him. But gets an awful look from Lando. "Don't.. you've actually embarrassed me." Lando moans at Vicki.
"Eh? What? Embarrass you how? By speaking to George?" Lando looks over and nods his head. "Yes! You flirting with him... it's all anyone could see on the big screen whilst I had to stand and speak about a shit practice." Vicki looks at Lando. "Flirting? When was I flirting! You know I know George. Christ we grew up together Lando."

Lando who isn't paying Vicki attention looks up from his phone. "Right because that makes flirting all the better right. Just admit it, you prefer him. But he's taken so you're stuck with me." Lando yells at her. Vicki shakes her head. This is quite how she had pictured her first ever Grand Prix. Arguing with Lando, when anyone can walk in on them.
"No because it's not true!! Jeez you're so wrong and horrid when your in a mood." This is the first proper fight they've ever had. They had play fights and bickered when he won't let her win.
But this feels like something else.

"Are you jealous? Of my friendship with George Lando? Would you just prefer I'm rude and ignore the other drivers or men in general?" Lando nods his head. "Well the ones I can't trust you with." Even Lando knows he has gone too far.
"You don't trust me! Fine. I'll leave."
As Vicki slams the door closed behind her, Lando groans. He knows he's messed up. "God sake Lando why did you tell her you don't trust her."

Vicki wanders around the paddock, not sure where to go or where she is allowed. It's all a bit overwhelming when your trying to not cry and figure out how to leave but stay at the same time. Too many people want to take her photo.. the joys of her and Lando being too open about being together.
"Vicki.. Vick? What's wrong?" She hears a familiar voice. "George. He doesn't trust me. So I've walked and now my head is spinning and I don't know what to do...."

George pulls her behind all the hustle and bustle of the crazy paddock. "Why's he said that? Stop pacing.." George goes to hug Vicki but she pushes him off. "Nooo don't touch me."  She moans at him. Starting to pace, turning white as a sheet. "Vicki.. are you okay? Do you need water or food or.. a sick bag?" George watches as Vicki starts to go demented. "Hey somethings wrong with Vicki.. we are at the back beside the Ferrari trucks." George quickly texts Lando. By time Lando comes after a few more texts from George. Vicki is struggling to get breathe, she's crying so much.

"Oh fuck. She's not been this bad before." Lando says out loud. "It's just a panic attack George. She'll be okay." Lando sits beside Vicki. "Here.." he passes her a bottle of water. She refuses to take it, for a while but her throat is hoarse and sore. So she has too. "Come here... please Vickster." Lando holds out his hand and he hugs her. Loosely until she gets into the right state of wanting hugged. "You okay baby." Vicki shakes her head, before starting to cry. George makes his excuses to leave them to it.

Lando pulls Vicki back to his room. His lunch is half eaten as he's left it to go get her. "What do you want to eat? I'll get John to bring it down. Coffee? Soup? Wrap?" Lando sits and thinks. "Cheese and tuna toastie?" He smiles at Vicki knowing it's her favourite. She nods her head, before sipping on some water.
John brings her toastie down to the room. He quickly checks in on Lando and leaves again.

They sit and eat in silence. Awkward. Not like them. They are usually full of giggles and teasing each other.
"Are we okay?" Lando eventually asks Vicki. But his own confidence isn't screaming out. "I'm sorry. I pushed too hard...." Vicki looks at him. "You said you don't trust me Lando. You don't trust me.. I'm not the one who has hundreds of sexual dm's from girls. Am I? I speak to a friend I've known for years and get told in the one who's not to be trusted." Vicki says to him, stating the facts.
"I know Vicki. You don't need to remind me. I'm sorry I got jealous. I was stupid. I shouldn't have said it. Or let you leave. I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me." Lando looks at her close to tears. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. Or make her think that he didn't love her.
"I love you Vicki and don't want to lose you over saying something I didn't mean." He walks over to her she wipes her mascara tracked tears off of her cheeks. Looking deep into her green eyes. "I love you."
Vicki doesn't her a chance to reply as Lando gets his half hour warning for the next practise session.