NSFW A-Z Lando Norris

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Lando likes to make sure that y/n is comfortable after sex. No matter if it was a quickie or a long night of love making. He likes to make sure that there is no bodily fluids on the bed, for a more easy sleep.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Lando likes his neck, it's the part of his body that is most noticeably changed since joining F1. It's also his most sensitive body part, y/n loves to kiss and nibble it and it sends him wild.
His favourite body part of y/n is her bum and waist, he loves when she moves them both to music and he can watch or walking around the paddock and he holds her by the smallest part of her waist, as he loves to show off how small it is. Even when she has down days about her hourglass curves.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

Both being fairly young and inexperienced, they push boundaries and know they should be using contraception. But what's life without a little danger. Most times they use condoms, but when more daring Lando pulls out and cums on her stomach or thighs.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Lando loves having some form of sexual contact during race weekends and having risky sex in the drivers room. But one weekend in Bahrain. Him and y/n nearly got caught by his boss Zak. She had to sit without her panties under her short skirt as they were hidden in Lando's pocket, as Zak spoke to them.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

Both fairly inexperienced, but learning with each other. Lando took his time and got to know what's pleasured y/n the best. Or how she likes to be touched and where. The joy of having older team mates who give out advice when needed.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying.)

Lando loves doggy style. He loves taking y/n from behind and being able to hold her waist whilst doing her hard and deep.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

Lando can be quite goofy, as he loves a good teasing war with y/n. To see who can go longest before the deep kisses start and things lead to a quickie. Where ever they are.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Lando likes to keep it trimmed. Easier to convince y/n to go down on him.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Lando loves to watch y/n as she orgasms. He always knows she close with how her body goes rigid and her breathing quickens. He also loves to tease her, stopping for a few seconds just as she is close. Making her whimper his name as she begs to cum.